Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lotus / Fluffy

here's an idea - lets raze the razers :)
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy| View Post
    here's an idea - lets raze the razers :)
    Both have razed into each other's wars, so which would you suggest razing?

and would you then need to be razed yourself?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathz View Post
    With 1 dead on COL side. I dont think they would win. They should had contact me for terms before they went to war.
    We have contacted your highest majesty but you obviously don't want to diplo things but just keep killing already dying (or even dead) game by demanding apologies for being more active than you (i suppose?) and for us to admit we did something we didn't. So you obviously didn't want this to end but just keep your name(s) on covers (https://imgur.com/a/2qcHX, https://imgur.com/a/KN8Nx).
    I'm just wondering why do you keep hitting from safety of OOW second time now and running into suicidal war with 1:4 when you smelled our potential declare instead of warring us 1 vs 1 like men with b*lls?
    Confession of Lotus 4 life!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
    Both have razed into each other's wars, so which would you suggest razing?
    Ah yes because both KDs had equal responsibility, right? CoL razed your KD unprovoked right, or they razed first, or they started it - that's the story? They weren't simply fighting back vs a KD who was already razing them while in war with another KD? So ridiculous for you to comment as if you two are on the same level. Pathetic watching you and your KD mates worm your way out of responsibility for this, desperately digging around for some moral high ground, when even you must know you're in the wrong. The cognitive dissonance is so, so strong.
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by s0830887 View Post
    Ah yes because both KDs had equal responsibility, right? CoL razed your KD unprovoked right, or they razed first, or they started it - that's the story? They weren't simply fighting back vs a KD who was already razing them while in war with another KD? So ridiculous for you to comment as if you two are on the same level. Pathetic watching you and your KD mates worm your way out of responsibility for this, desperately digging around for some moral high ground, when even you must know you're in the wrong. The cognitive dissonance is so, so strong.
    You seem angry Josh, consider yoga as a stress relief. Deep breaths man, Hordez guys are just having fun and getting revenge. Simple apology gets a cf. Jeez

Post Fiend
    You seem angry Josh, consider yoga as a stress relief. Deep breaths man, Hordez guys are just having fun and getting revenge. Simple apology gets a cf. Jeez
    You mean 24 hrs CF you asked to cancel relation so other KD cant push auto CF?
    Why didnt you war us 1 vs 1 last week when you had chance but ran away?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by loky View Post
    You mean 24 hrs CF you asked to cancel relation so other KD cant push auto CF?
    Why didnt you war us 1 vs 1 last week when you had chance but ran away?
    When did Hordez ever say they want to war you, goal is to ruin your age like their age got ruined. You enjoy war, so why give you one? Pretty much my understanding from my steward who setup the war vs 1:4. So we warred 1:4 instead.

It’s not actually true - nathz stated his terms were an admission of cheating to David and the community.

Secondly, the real time frame is you pk our guy in war with ruthless. Then continue to raze into our eowcf for 2 days. Then run to war 1:4 because you were afraid we’d declare. One prov hit into your war, unsanctioned by our kd, and you are equating these hits as justification for pk in a second war?

February 9 of YR10 Kennys heart is a baked potato (6:11) attempted an invasion of MonteCristo (4:8), but was repelled.
    February 9 of YR10 An unknown province from Confession of Lotus (6:11) invaded Barutak (4:8) and razed 16 acres of land.
    February 9 of YR10 Kennys heart is a baked potato (6:11) invaded Su1c1de Squad (4:8) and razed 15 acres of land.
    February 9 of YR10 Kennys heart is a baked potato (6:11) captured 0 acres of land from Su1c1de Squad (4:8).

This was the total extent of us hitting into your war. The way you tell your story is just not true.

Also, I did state an apology for any offensive language our kd had used in the other thread, whether it was provoked or not. Then I asked for your kd to take any responsibility which no one has, nor have you apologized for any offensive language YOUR kd has used (that your team even got banned for). Your team rejected an eoa cf offer and demanded we publicly admit to cheating, which we did not cheat. In your previous posts you said your actions were for “mouthing off”, now it’s back to cheating, then back again to “just an apology” I assume for what you perceive as mouthing off. Time for your kd to look in the mirror, but you won’t.

I’ve said multiple times, I don’t care about crown I care about this community and this game. Your kd doesn’t and want to “have fun” because you’re just a ghetto by your own definition. Yet you seem to blame us for ruining your chances at crown which has repeatedly been said. Pick a story and stick to it, and keep externalizing and justifying every single aspect of your actions. No matter what happens, we are proud of who we are. I just feel sad that you either don’t know or don’t care about how culture like this will lead to this game dying.

Enthusiast
    I agree we should try and keep as many players as possible. But COL ghetto bashing and using cheap tricks to win wars drives players away. Like last age when you dealbroke SYG to steal war horses before you declared. Instant declare turned into 30 min...... Cols entire approach to the game bothers me, let's stay small to ghetto bash and get land for gc deals to get a leg up on ghettos. Then you turn around and figure out a way to lock up the server. Sure I could have given you the benefit of the doubt but seeing two others experienced the same thing it's a mute point. So in the end the game would be better off without you, game might be better off without me. End of the day we won't agree and I truly don't care anymore.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by loky View Post
    We have contacted your highest majesty
    What? I didn't receive a message. You should be taking to me. Contact me on discord so we can end this before we can do a second raze

Post Fiend
    That MSG was from King who was Steward as well at that time plus Coldheart said to MSG him so... Its pointless anyway

Post Fiend
    I said last message that "You should be taking to me." You have been offered a talk agreement but you wish to ignore by saying its pointless anyway. You wanna wait until next age when we already razing again into your wars before starting to reach out again? Its your call.

Regular
    We've talked, we've apologized for offense, we've deleted "offensive" posts, we offered CF, we left you alone, we moved on to a different war, we've kept silent on this issue. I don't know what more you want Nathz. However you perceive it we didn't cheat, exploit, use scripts or bots, or anything of the sort. How about you just back off and let us fight a crown war versus another kingdom who will win the crown if we lose and stop chart shaping? This is beyond old. Send an eoacf and we'll accept.
    Last edited by Sarge; 16-04-2018 at 22:06.

Post Fiend
    How about your real leader send me a pm and we will discuss term. Im tired of talking to members. You give me what I want then conflict over.

Thread Information