Thread: Forum / Mail bug

Regular

Forum / Mail bug

For a while now I've been experiencing issues with sending mails. The screen will look normal for about 5 seconds. After that, the text input box turns to solid white and i can no longer click it to type. Typed text will also disappear. Starting today, the same issue is occurring when starting a forum thread in game. The box turns to white after 5 seconds.

I've been typing mails in a notepad, copy-pasting it into the mail box and quickly sending it (even though the box is white, the mail with text will still send). But now it's the forums as well, I would very much like it if anyone could check it out.

I've tried disabling / editing the settings of my adblocker and I've tried disabling munkbot. I'm not running any other extensions.

Added a screenshot for reference: http://oi66.tinypic.com/ev3yf5.jpg

Thanks,

Alaska

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska View Post
    For a while now I've been experiencing issues with sending mails. The screen will look normal for about 5 seconds. After that, the text input box turns to solid white and i can no longer click it to type. Typed text will also disappear. Starting today, the same issue is occurring when starting a forum thread in game. The box turns to white after 5 seconds.

I've been typing mails in a notepad, copy-pasting it into the mail box and quickly sending it (even though the box is white, the mail with text will still send). But now it's the forums as well, I would very much like it if anyone could check it out.

I've tried disabling / editing the settings of my adblocker and I've tried disabling munkbot. I'm not running any other extensions.

Added a screenshot for reference: http://oi66.tinypic.com/ev3yf5.jpg

Thanks,

Alaska
    We've been mentioning this, it's a result of the garbage ads they've implemented to try and get around ad blockers.
    They are breaking their own game and don't seem to care, since we've been griping about it for weeks and haven't gotten a response.

Thread Information