Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Changes for next age??

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    13

    Changes for next age??

    Are they coming soon? or is it gonna be a "surprise" for next age?

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    17
    Kinda waiting for this aswell. Hopefully they are quite extensive but im guessing they aren't. Maybe they are behind on their timetable due to the problems around oosps...

  3. #3
    Postaholic Krozair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    832
    Only one change needed - mandatory reading of Krackups during wars :)
    Dare to be different Learn to be lonely

    ALL AUSSIE UTOPIA KINGDOM
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...ght=australian


    #AnzacPublic
    Speak to Krozair in IRC to find out more.

  4. #4
    Postaholic
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    956
    Quote Originally Posted by TrickyDicky View Post
    Are they coming soon? or is it gonna be a "surprise" for next age?
    There was an announcement made on discord that one of the admin's wife is in hospital and the second one is busy with some work. There might be a delay.

    I guess it shouldnt be an issue for any of us to adjust a couple of days here and there. Lets hope that things get well soon for both of them and we get to play the new age soon :)
    #Rage

    Best FAKE Kingdom in Utopia
    AWAR Specialists
    Fair Play Alliance Cornerstone

    ***** Most number of Awar Crowns - 5 *****

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    There was an announcement made on discord that one of the admin's wife is in hospital and the second one is busy with some work. There might be a delay.

    I guess it shouldnt be an issue for any of us to adjust a couple of days here and there. Lets hope that things get well soon for both of them and we get to play the new age soon :)
    Sincerely, Thank you for the update sir.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    17
    Another round of lackluster race changes. Evening things out and nerfing to a point that no race is really good and the game is boring.

  7. #7
    Post Demon Avenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    1,831
    Quote Originally Posted by AesopRock View Post
    Another round of lackluster race changes. Evening things out and nerfing to a point that no race is really good and the game is boring.
    Really?
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •