Quote Originally Posted by RattleHead View Post
you said it probably cant even be done with 2 factors, which is completely false. I was just proving to you that it can be done with 1, and quite handily with 2, in fact. 20% rax on 75% BE and a base godspeed ritual gets you 11.8h attack time....

and as such; if rax burning wasnt a strategy before this change, but would become one now, that kinda seems like just one of potentially many new strategies... Yes some are lost, and we are almost all partial to these attack times, but its not the end of 'variety'.

I would be fine if they reduce the base attack time to go along with the change they have suggested as well, but i dont think its the end of the world otherwise. its just something else to consider

PS lol @pillz
Actually, you didn't disprove what I said that it probably can't be done with 2 factors. Keeping 20% rax on an attacker for the entirety of a war is something that probably cannot be done. Not even new rax burning strategies, just same old deep chain and raze means in a long war every attacker is likely to experience at least some point with 0 or close to 0 actually built acres.

So yea, it probably can't be done even with 2 factors.

Same goes for keeping an overcasted godspeed on at all times (ignoring that effectiveness drops, so unless you're literally recasting an overcasted god speed every 48 hours, you're not getting the fall attack speed boost at all times.

Sorry if I did not add "in reality" to "can't be done with just one factor (besides avian) and probably not even two" but I pretty much assumed we were talking about "in reality."