Thread: Age 76 Proposed Changes Feedback

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Strategy Moderator
    @ avenger yea. the relative power of attackers and t/m's should remain the same next age in all kds but "top" wars where your 100% acre limited. in those wars offense was an issue so the overal change is fine.

Attack times though yea, no way to fix that especially when your talking a chained attacker on 0 acres, puting a kd to 16 hour attack times just means you horribly mess up time tables on everyone.

As for whats "Strong/weak".

Orc is a bit strong
    -given other relative attackers since +25 gains is pretty big and their offense is still decently high...i'd lower gains to 10% but trade it for no +ME deaths.

Warrior is hard to get away from
    -just compounds off a little, i'd go back to warrior having +1 general and the ME science v any actual offense buff....or at least remove its 2 spells, it doesnt need the spells and flat bonus

Feary seems pretty strong.
    - Im not sure its gonna take that much of a boost given off/def #'s buuut i'd still make it less of a "Wall."
    You cant easily lower their wall capability w/out making them just weak if you lower def to much. So i'd remove -10% econ and give them receives +30% (25-35 is fine) more theif/magic damage. Means if u want a "safe" t/m from attackers then u risk eating t/m ops to bring u down. seems pretty reasonable.

Bocan seems weak
    With the reintroduction of halfer as the real supertheif AND the huge hit to the nw and cost of bocan leets they seem a tad off. i like the concept of specs->theives as a a/t but with a 6/0 offspec and a 4/7 leet they wont have any kinda of ability to attack and have a def if they run enough tpa to even ns. i'd push their leet to 5/7 so they can at least "risk" using a few to attack with.
    Last edited by Persain; 18-04-2018 at 13:28.

Thread Information