Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Age 76 Proposed Changes Feedback

Could monarchs pre-set auto-ritual cast options, i.e. Start Ritual on Jan1st regardless of casts ammount, or auto-start when 80 casts are made.

An honest question about these changes...with even less gold in the game now due to the changes to elite costs, are you considering removing Dragons from the game as well? Because about 90% of kd setups aren't going to be able to afford them now.

EDIT: I'm doing the math on it now and the elite cost changes will completely ruin the econ of the game. I see you realized how broken Dryad offense was, well the changes to elite costs are going to break a different aspect of the game just as much as Dryads did. Please reconsider this change.
    Last edited by Zantetsuken; 18-04-2018 at 15:28.
    I was just like you. My parents died. I have to be strong for Serah, so I thought I needed to forget my past. And I became Lightning. I thought by changing my name, I could change who I was. I was just a kid. Lightning. It flashes bright, then fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys.

Sir Postalot
    All offensive elite numbers went down but faery still has 9 point elites? Why does faery keep getting stronger every single age? Now they'll simply never be broken.

Regular
    I think with bouncing not giving and MAP, then anything can and will be broken

The reduced Attack time in war seems like its gonna make game play in war slow and ultra boring. Also dislike the exoloration cost increase in eowcf. Most of the players like to war and both those changes will make warring either more boring or harder to recover from. We all know that kds dont usually war until they feel they got an edge and are pumped and in good size range, the exploration change will just make times between wars longer.
    Id also like to see that the auto cf option would be available even when you are in war with another kd since it can be abused..

^^ You mean reduced attack 'return' times?
    Every age guys say the changes will break the game and they never do

Palm will bring back FaeCircle

@Agsa: Yeah, army return times.. Not a native speaker

Is OK somebody on previous page was asking questions about it.

CyrustheVirus: I understood it as we would no longer be able to subtract time from attacks during war, using the +/- hours function.
    Last edited by sl0hnd; 19-04-2018 at 00:28.
    if its in the game... I like Bishop. I don't care what my Mommy says about him.

Quote Originally Posted by sl0hnd View Post
    Every age the same guys say the changes will break the game and they never do

Year of the Bird olo err Year of Flight

Oh.. So im one of those guys? Interesting..

Yeah army return times.. Not a native speaker so i guess there is a nuance that i didnt think of before now.. Still dont change that it will be boring with longer attack times.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by sl0hnd View Post
    Every age the same guys say the changes will break the game and they never do

Year of the Bird olo orrr Year of Flight

This is pretty bad though. 16hr base attack times in war. 18+ for Dryad.

Post Demon
    Make ages longer if attack time gets longer too.

Also you put a bit of a break on my enthusiasm for Bocan War/Hero by dubbeling elite cost and adding 3 nw points for no change in strength of those elites, then again with Halfing back you probably end up removing them from final changes and no one will care cause they are so bad in these proposed changes and Halfings are back.

Give the poor Dryad some reduced loses on ambush or something, slow and with 1 def points for elites they are a bit to vunerable, and they does not have increased gains like orcs, that is why orc on 1 point was fine, with Dryad as they are presented no kingdoms are going to run them as core.

I think the Orcs +25% gains is a bit much, and surely the increased credits for Avians will make them populair along with their speed. I'm also concerned a bit about Elfs, that +2 points to def specs is a bit to much when all elites get reduced offensive points

Enthusiast
    I like what was done with using Faery of various personalities to cast support spells in the past changes. The only downside now is that Paladin seems a bit pigeon holed in to Faery only. I'd like to see any race Paladin be able to cast only Paladin spells on KD mates. You would then have the option to run it as a Faery Paladin full support province or as a ____ Paladin hybrid of sorts.

Post Demon
    oh yes nearly forgot, I like the return of pure nw based gains

Thoughts on having dryads lose the attack penalty and instead being unable to ambush enemies?

Also moving BL off warrior to Elf would be interesting. This happened on test server at some point IIRC.

Paladin is very versatile, and paired well with Dryad and Avian for me (over the past two ages). It pairs nicely with someone looking to run A/M IMO.

Veteran
    Changing attack time in war sucks and should not be implemented
    My former contribution to a kingdom known by many names
    [ Palindromes - Stuck inside my head - Dinner is Served - Doom & Bloom Seed Co. - Foxtonomy - First Impressions ]

=^..^= SPGC !! =^..^=
    It is I the Three Musketeers, Alpacahontas, Appetitical ManiaC, Twerk it Harder Make it Better

"\*.Pyromaniacs.*/"

Quote Originally Posted by Humanoize View Post
    Changing attack time in war sucks and should not be implemented
    Agree. Sometimes i wish devs would write reasoning behind changes cause i cant really understand the line of thoughts behind changes sometimes.

Thread Information