Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Salty Vet and/or looking for a new KD?

Salty Vet and/or looking for a new KD?

Are you a looking for a great KD?

Are you a Salty Vet? Returning to the game? Tired of high ranking BS politics? Just want to log in and have fun? Chat with chill dudes/dudettes?

We're looking for you!

Kingdom Goals
    -----------------
    - Wars
    - Honor
    - Best War Banners in the game
    - Fun and Team work (with a little good natured banter)

Kingdom Expectations
    ------------------------

- Login (foreign concept to some)
    - Read instructions (also, foreign)
    - Follow instructions, strat and race/personality setup (See #1 and #2)
    - Communication (Discord)
    - Munk Intel
    - Learn / Re-Learn the game, and have fun while doing it

Kingdom Needs
    -----------------

Full House for now- will update when we have any openings!

About Us
    ----------

The new age (77!) is about to kick off and our core is formed up nicely from across the ages. Wave times are typically around 2nd UTO time. We are usually within the Top 15 and a solid war win record- a casual but competitive KD that likes to win but also have fun. It's a close knit group, active in game and discord/socially with lasting friendships.
    Come join your new UTO fam and home with the Salty Vets!

Feel free to post if you have any questions or alternatively me a message/email : )
    Last edited by aslan; 15-07-2018 at 20:10. Reason: update recruiting for age 77+contacts

We're looking for 1 fae/tact and 2 orc/paladins. Pm me or contact me on the utopia discord server on this nickname. You wont regret it ;-)

Still looking for players - race/pers up for discussion. pm me :)

We've just had 2 openings come in, 1 is an Orc attacker and the other is open for discussion :)

Recruiting: A Uto Vet or returning player with great demeanor (would be nice), maybe slightly past his/her prime. Willing to be friendly and respectful to KD mates. Willing to war weekdays but preferably not weekends as we have real life and want our family time. No power struggles, lone wolf types or drama queens... Must love the social aspect and share pics, jokes, great thoughts, discussion and banter on Discord. Be willing to work for KD goals and not self. A desire to play with and make friends not jerks and enemies. Skill and ability will be considered but will be waived in favor of a great KD mate! Do you belong here? know someone that should? Apply now.

PM JohnDoe75 or myself. We'll get back to you asap.
    Last edited by EPIC; 06-07-2018 at 00:10.
    ~If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly~

We're still looking for a couple players... 1 to take over a Orc Pally prov to finish the age out. The other is up for discussion :)

Age 77 is on the way- and we have updated the recruitment. If you are an attacker or T/M looking for a new home and friends to settle in with-you've found it.

Feel free to post in here or send a message to me,

Look forward to hearing from you!
    Last edited by aslan; 13-07-2018 at 22:27. Reason: contact update

How's a salty vet from the times when ages had 1 digit (and a return in 49-51)? I prefer attacker role, but since its been almost 30 ages since the last time and around 65 ages since I played a lot I "might" be pretty rusty.

Salty vet is good.. and rusty is just fine. We definitely will help shake off the rust and get back into things- daunting at first but it does not take long to get back into it with some support. Were willing to help out anyone that wants to learn/relearn!

I can't send PMs so if you could PM me with some other contact info that would be great.

Sent you a message, it should be in your email with a link to discord : )

I haven't played since the early 2000's but looking to get back into it! Can you PM me any info? Willing/able to take on any role with some help.

sent you an email zweih.. Talk soon!

I have not played for a year or two however I'm looking at playing again this age. Can fill whatever roll your looking for. Just looking for a good group to enjoy the game with. If your interested please PM me.

Hey there- unfortunately I cannot send you a PM yet as you are a new forum user and need a few more posts to do forum messaging.. so feel free to send me an email ( if it shows as an option ) and we can talk some more : )

Thread Information