Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Age 76 Power Rankings

And here is the TM section, as well as the finals- with Spells! ... I can provide the expanded sections if someone wants to see them.

Also noticed a few errors in the above, just typos and halfing missing a value here and there, but it didnt seem to change the rankings when I fixed

TM Power, with spells

Attacker totals, with spells

Human and Avian attackers make substantial moves with their spells, as does Faery TM

Needs to get out more
    Thanks again Ethan for the chart.

@ Everybody.

On the surface I'm seeing halfer paladin as an efficient contributor to dragon slaying because of the pop bonus and soldier strength. Avians have BR and training credit bonus. Dark Elves have conversions and 8/0 specs. Guess I'm asking, is there a way to rank most efficient dragon slayer?

Thank you in advance for any insight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    Elf or Dark Elf paladin

0/8 and 8/0 specs, means cheaper to replace, and extra damage from the Paladin bonus. I'm sure RH could whip something up if he were properly motivated.

Human also has training credit bonus, it would have to be some combination of Spec strength, off vs def(a DE attacker won't sacrifice their 8 pt specs as readily as an Elf attacker would), the credit bonus'(Orc gains include this as well?), soldier strength is a bit trickier, if you want to look at that you may want to consider Orc draft as well. Access to Animate Dead?

Needs to get out more
    Hmmm.

Well, I'm working on The Virtual Kingdom and thus far have the 3 paladins distributed to:

Dark Elf = troop retention due to 20% paladin dealio, high damage Fools Gold, conversions.
    ( the other 2 are mystic and undead )
    Dwarf = build speed, which I've found important for paladin self spell reliability.
    ( the other 1 is war hero )
    Halfling = higher pop to accommodate soldier aid for dragon slaying with 2/2 soldiers.
    ( the other 2 are heretic and rogue )

I'm experimenting with less classical attacker races which is intended to result in higher support and lower losses in lopsided hostile.

Edit: just saw your answer. I'll take a closer look. Some of my choices are toying around, like bocan war hero, because I'm curious about the top end performance.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 30-04-2018 at 23:06.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Dryad Paladin can be a very strong slayer, given it has the strongest single unit in its elite. If you retrain to use OS afterwards, your horses have your specs running the same offence as a standard Elf, Dwarf, or Human still.
    Last edited by RattleHead; 01-05-2018 at 01:18.

Needs to get out more
    Thanks, I'll look at that to.

Btw, soldier-ball is back, isn't it? I'm also contemplating some halfer hyjinx. Luckily I've seen Noobies Don't Bite in war and might've picked up some pointers. I've got to familiarize myself with Hawks gambit to see if I can ape some of that math.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Thread Information