Thread: Elf/Rogue Looking For A Home

Elf/Rogue Looking For A Home

Hey everyone!

Im looking to play Elf/Rogue in the upcoming age with a group of close KD mates. I was with the Revolution from ages 42-65, serving as its monarch from ages 50-59. I took a break from 65-74 and regretably my old KD seems to be disbanding/my old family is largely already gone.

That being said I am looking to find a new family to join! My priorities are:

A solid amount of wars per age
    Although I am hyper active I do not want the stress of having to set alarms (not really needed for a t/m unless you do nm waves)
    Friendly or trolling atmosphere
    Record is not as important as attitude

I am familiar with munkbot/upoopu, though I am willing to learn any intel system. I am not interested in a leadership position, though I am happy to contribute to collective discussions. If you have any questions etc feel free to post/message me!

Cheers
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...he-crown-goes- - #1 War Wins with 8/8 Wars, Age 55.

Regular
    Hi Napoleon, Horde? welcome back to the game. I m posting on behalf of Janiel / Comte whom played with you previously in Revo. He led as monarch for a bit.

We are now playing together and would like to invite you to join us to make a team of 24. You might remember some other guys like Chris or Weibin, do connect with me via whatsapp
    Last edited by ahtoad; 24-04-2018 at 05:24.
    Age 72 - Baron
    Age 73 - Baroness

I certainly will when im off work!
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...he-crown-goes- - #1 War Wins with 8/8 Wars, Age 55.

Regular
    Hi Horde, didnt receive
    Age 72 - Baron
    Age 73 - Baroness

ARCA is in need of an Elf! My monarch was considering some elves in our line up and can use someone of your character.

He is actually very nice and not disrespectful at all...as well as an active IRC channel enviroment.

We do use Stingernet but its updated and we use a lot of features that will show its usefulness.

Let me know if your interested!
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Thanks for all of the interest from everyone! I will be joining my old KD mate though and have found my home for next age. I wish you all luck in the coming age.

Cheers!

Thread Information