Thread: Recruit campaign cannot be ended when kd is full

Recruit campaign cannot be ended when kd is full

Situation: I am monarch and started a recruitment campaign. Three people applied. I sent invites to two. One accepted. Now my kd is full (last age I had this with 25 provs, now with 24 provs and a reservation outstanding).

Observation 1: I cannot end the recruitment campaign
    Observation 2: the marker after ‘recruit’ indicating that someone newly applied for, remains there. Cannot clear it.
    Observation 3: apparently the 2nd applicant also accepted (the one I didn’t invite is not visible anymore). It is in my accepted invites-screen. He is not in the kd (there is no space, nor is an invite lost on him. I wonder if a) he gets a message b) that the message says the kd is full c) that the message says the kd is full, but that 24 hours after age start the reservation gets cancelled and he gets into the kd by then.

Expected behaviour: I can end the recruitment campaign when the kd is full. The indicator after ‘recruit’ disappears. The other invite gets cancelled and the invitee gets a message that the kd is full. Support ID: 243830F8.

Update: reservation was taken. Full kd now - still outstanding recruitment campaign. Revoked all invites subsequently. Still an indicator behind ‘recruit’

More info: on a daily basis I get recruits on the chat asking if they can join. The campaign is apparently still open and people can apply (I cannot see any longer who applied in my recruitment section ingame)

Thread Information