Thread: Credits, Shop, Provinces Logs, Age change link (spontaneous)

Credits, Shop, Provinces Logs, Age change link (spontaneous)

Credits (incitative) : Think of a way to incitate those who never bought credits to earn credits from ingame involvement, mentorship for exemple. This could also be the equivalent of 2 credit per prov a week instead of a free invite. 25 provs KDs could benefits the wasted invites and smaller KDs could choose to gather them to invite or explore the shop.

Shop : Think of 25 bundle packs price for renames, race/pers setup and maybe some others possibilities.

Provinces Logs : debating if yes or not monarch should witness kingdom mates's provinces logs.

how about, <url> Welcome to Age 76: Age of the Empyrean Advent!! </url> to age's changes in forums and leaving a quick access all age long.

Administrator
    I appreciate your suggestion and will take this into consideration! I have more recently been thinking on how to do this same thing and hope to have some time this weekend to dedicate some time to this (or at least get some notes started)
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Botboy View Post
    Credits (incitative) : Think of a way to incitate those who never bought credits to earn credits from ingame involvement, mentorship for exemple. This could also be the equivalent of 2 credit per prov a week instead of a free invite. 25 provs KDs could benefits the wasted invites and smaller KDs could choose to gather them to invite or explore the shop.
    I like this

Why not reward Kingdoms who make top 10 rankings, credits or invites or .. I dunno
    It is kinda ridiculous to see 22 provs kingdoms sitting on top 10 declining all wars just because they are 22. They would normaly get pownd but nowadays only few KDs trying to crown so instead of getting fed upon, they're just there... sitting doing nothing. If they can't war in the top, shouldn't they be farmed? ... Current dynamic prevent that because it screws war preparation. Few KDs already are trying to get land dropped to find war partners, that's not unusual but I think we should and could put up an incitative that motives to kep growing stronger and make it more competitive around top. Just a thought I just had.. again spontaneously

Thread Information