Thread: Remove wall wage penality, and make invite free ............

Remove wall wage penality, and make invite free ............

Its time the game got rid of paid invites, wage penalty on the wall, and required that we email support for the creation of new shells. The game would benefit far more if people could just play with who they want to play with, without dealing with the various issues surrounding the wage penalty on the wall , the requirement that you mail support for a shell and all that.

Also sitting should be free as well and there should be unlimited days of sitting. Believe it or not I believe the game would benefit by this.
    #magi

I find it hard to disagree... perhaps you could just start KDs with 25-#ofprovs invites ... if you cycle through that many ppl in an age you can pay for an invite :D

If invites were free, people would be more willing to chance inviting people, possible even people new to Utopia, to their kingdoms more often.
    #magi

Yes i mostly agree with you. I just think that the same would be true if the invites were just more bountiful ... have the minimum starting invites at 5, but as high as 24 ... if you have that much turnover that you burn through all that, you need to pay because you're probably scaring people away.

lol I don't think weather you scare people away or not should be a factor. And furthermore (edit) I think if you limited it to say 25 free invites to start with, you'd still have to be picky about who you invited -- you could easily invite a host of people who just quit or are not what you wanted etc etc and it does not mean you "scared them away".
    Last edited by khronosschoty; 28-04-2018 at 22:05.
    #magi

Thread Information