Thread: Food boost first 24 hrs of EoWCF

Food boost first 24 hrs of EoWCF

A lot of the time the more extremely chained have trouble not starving in the early part of EoWCF. Would it be a good idea to increase food production for the first 24 hrs or so of EoWCF to allow provinces to bring in farms? Or suspend food consumption for the first 24 hrs? Something for the relief of those provinces would be helpful and (I don't think) not unbalancing.

thanks for your consideration.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Fiend
    a reasonable suggestion.. When you have a hard war and everyone is in rough shape, it can be hard to get enough food to feed everyone, especially if everyone has low BE, it takes a lot longer to recover BE to adequately feed your population, than it does to fill that population when your land doubles.

Thread Information