Thread: Ritual bugged at 213.3% effectiveness ..??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Fiend
    This was a 'bank error in your favour' not a bug that could be exploited.

Kinda raising an eyebrow at this response DavidC.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolzly View Post
    This was a 'bank error in your favour' not a bug that could be exploited.

Kinda raising an eyebrow at this response DavidC.
    No, because if $250 appears in your account that's not yours, and you spend it... guess what you still have to pay it back because it wasn't suppose to be there to begin with.

Clearly this was a bug, and using it to your advantage is in fact cheating, hence David's response.

Edit: I'm not accusing NighT of cheating (he said ritual was on pace to auto complete)... just saying David's response is valid.
    Last edited by Memster; 30-04-2018 at 00:50. Reason: clarification

Quote Originally Posted by Memster View Post
    No, because if $250 appears in your account that's not yours, and you spend it... guess what you still have to pay it back because it wasn't suppose to be there to begin with.

Clearly this was a bug, and using it to your advantage is in fact cheating, hence David's response.

Edit: I'm not accusing NighT of cheating (he said ritual was on pace to auto complete)... just saying David's response is valid.
    For him to use it to his advantage he would need to be aware of the bugs existences beforehand. Also, how do you suggest that they would avoid this situation?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    For him to use it to his advantage he would need to be aware of the bugs existences beforehand. Also, how do you suggest that they would avoid this situation?
    I'm pretty sure everyone knew the rituals were bugged. And again, I'm not accusing NighT of cheating (hence my clarification). I merely was replying to the comment of "free money" because of a game screw up.

How do you avoid it? Easy. Don't activate your ritual. Inquire about what happened. If it auto started, alert the devs. I myself had my KD stop casting on our rit as soon as I was made aware what happened.

All I was saying is David was in the right with his comments. Doesn't mean he was condemning anyone in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Memster View Post
    I'm pretty sure everyone knew the rituals were bugged. And again, I'm not accusing NighT of cheating (hence my clarification). I merely was replying to the comment of "free money" because of a game screw up.

How do you avoid it? Easy. Don't activate your ritual. Inquire about what happened. If it auto started, alert the devs. I myself had my KD stop casting on our rit as soon as I was made aware what happened.

All I was saying is David was in the right with his comments. Doesn't mean he was condemning anyone in this thread.
    He didnt mention NighT specifically but it the comments were taken as such either way. As accusations of NighT cheating as you can see by his reply. Davids comment was poorly worded.

How do you stop activating when it autocompletes? Isnt this thread exactly that, inquire what or that this happend and alerting the devs?

Thread Information