Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 5:1 sanctioned?

Post Fiend
    Let's all take a moment to remember Korp was voted worst utopia troll...

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Isnt that what you are doing? Making provocative statements based on very lose connections. "zulu didnt give up on his age" "David must have told them they arent removed from rankings" "very concering"? :) While at the same time you wouldnt act any other way than zulu did act.
    Coming to a possible conclusion based on behaviour and evidence, such provocative.

Quote Originally Posted by Memster View Post
    Let's all take a moment to remember Korp was voted worst utopia troll...
    Thats the fall back tactics of all idiots, "You're a troll" like that somehow would make any argument invalid.

Post Fiend
    Did I say you were right or wrong? Just bringing up the point you were voted worst troll

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    Coming to a possible conclusion based on behaviour and evidence, such provocative.
    How is zulus behaviour any evidences of what David has said or not said? We have zulu that didnt give up on his age after this setback (which you admitted previously that you wouldnt either do you would keep going). We have zulu admitting that he talked with David, which is only natural since it was his kingdom that was involved.

Postaholic
    How is zulus behaviour any evidences of what David has said or not said? We have zulu that didnt give up on his age after this setback (which you admitted previously that you wouldnt either do you would keep going). We have zulu admitting that he talked with David, which is only natural since it was his kingdom that was involved.
    I said I would behave as zulu is IF I got confirmation from David that I wasn't removed from rankings. You're arguing against yourself now, do better.

Did I say you were right or wrong? Just bringing up the point you were voted worst troll
    Have to defend this demation of character :( Since its a reoccuring "argument"

Post Fiend
    And we have precedent set that this kind of behavior leads to removing from charts. Whether or not swagger thinks they will or will not be actioned doesn't matter. So who really cares, the man can have his own opinions and speculations.

I said I would behave as zulu is IF I got confirmation from David that I wasn't removed from rankings. You're arguing against yourself now, do better.
    So, what was the "No" answer for? I have to do better while you are totally avoiding the subject and chosing to focus your whole post on one small side track?

And we have precedent set that this kind of behavior leads to removing from charts. Whether or not swagger thinks they will or will not be actioned doesn't matter. So who really cares, the man can have his own opinions and speculations.
    I guess the more interesting part is that how he came to the conclusion. "Zulu didnt give up David must have told them they wont be removed"
    Last edited by Korp; 02-05-2018 at 18:05.

Postaholic
    So, what was the "No" answer for? I have to do better while you are totally avoiding the subject and chosing to focus your whole post on one small side track?

OK I'm being trolled. The "no" answer was to the question quoted, that I'm trying to remove them from competion.

But how is this rule handled though, there is plenty of room for abuse in the scenario. Previously we had the clear case of Bart and Sparta, Bart being the leader of the kingdom and the one who cheated it seems a clear case, removed from the chart. But in this case it wasnt zulu that conspired to cheat with the enemy kd but players within the kingdom. You could easily screw up someones age with planting players in the kd, create a fake war and bam removed from the rankings and their age ruined. Obviously it goes the other way as well, the monarch can let some players do the dirty work, get the eowcf and still in the rankings (if now thats the case).

OK I'm being trolled. The "no" answer was to the question quoted, that I'm trying to remove them from competion.
    No, that was a honest mistake, i was convinced that you finally manned up and did give a clear answer to my intial question. My bad.

Postaholic
    The only difference between this and Sparta is that Zulu is claiming ignorance and bart bragged about it.

If zulu isn't actioned then the moral of the story is recruit people that might ****play, but don't let them tell you about it if they do.

Postaholic
    No, that was a honest mistake, i was convinced that you finally manned up and did give a clear answer to my intial question. My bad.
    Ask a none yes or no question and challenge manhood if they don't answer yes or no, I'm gonna steal that one!

Ask a none yes or no question and challenge manhood if they don't answer yes or no, I'm gonna steal that one!
    How is "Would you give up" not a yes or no question? "Yes cause x and y" "No cause Y and X"

Postaholic
    How is "Would you give up" not a yes or no question? "Yes cause x and y" "No cause Y and X"
    OK, well let's use an analogy. Let's say I enter into a marathon. My ONLY goal is to get 1st place. Anything less than 1st is absolute failure, and a waste of my time. If in the first mile, a judge runs up beside me and says "Sir, you shorts are too short, your balls are hanging out, we are going to disqualify you, but you may finish the race if you want," I am going to quit the race. If the judge runs up to me and says "Sir, your shorts are too short, your balls are hanging out, we might disqualify you, but we need to discuss it more" I am going to keep running. If the judge runs up to me and says "Sir, your shorts are too short, your balls are hanging out, but we are going to let you finish and not penalize you, also your balls are magnificent" then I am going to keep running.

As you can see, there are 3 possible outcomes, a yes or no answer cannot effectively answer a question with 3 variables.

To summarize

Yes I was actioned = Stop
    Might be actioned = Keep going
    Not actioned = Keep going.

Edit: I should add that by "actioned" I mean removed from rankings
    Last edited by Swagger; 02-05-2018 at 18:34.

Thread Information