Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: 5:1 sanctioned?

Quote Originally Posted by Memster View Post
    Except 5:1 declared.... and by a SYG person...
    Was merely a example to show how you can orchestrate a fake war without the consent of the leadership.

Though I doubt anyone would pass up the chance for a fast and easy warwin.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by azsxdcfv View Post
    No it isn't. You're full of inconsistencies.
    Insulting users is insulting users regardless the choice of words. He called someone else a retard, and all you can do is just give a warning? That's pathetic
    I can remove one word from pillz's post and now it's 100% a post that is in line with and contributes to the topic being discussed. Your entire post had to be removed and you received a ban because the entire point of it was to insult and demean another user.

And no, not all insults are immediately ban worthy. I actually think it would much more pathetic that instead of treating each post on a unique case-by-case basis that we just starting banning users for calling people nubs or that their kingdoms are anything less than a perfectly adequate. That's just my opinion on the matter. You may take your "everyone saying anything remotely insulting should receive a ban" idea to the devs though

What happend to "If you have a issue with a moderator PM another moderator" Palem? :P

Post Fiend
    Personally, I think the idea of banning someone for insults is crazy. When did everyone become such babies? We're playing a game about killing and genocide and we cry because someone calls us a n00b? I guess Uto is just reflecting the overall pussification of the Human race. Sad really how Universities used to be the bastion for free speech. Now, they need cry-baby zones where they don't have to hear about real life. Really people, get your head out of your whiny butts.

Now, on to topic. 5:1 pushed the button, that makes them wrong. You can SAY you didn't know it was a set-up, but you really did. As the Monarch, if you allow your pages to declare war on someone w/o consulting you, then you are responsible. If not, whoever pushed button knew and hopefully gets banned permanently. We had a situation in our war where someone from another KD started 2 Avians and razed someone in other KD. Turns out it was someone from 5:20 over some vendetta. This kind of BS needs to stop and deserves an IP perma-ban. If we need a court to decide on issues like this, then so be it. If you don't get a handle on this kind of nonsense, it will destroy the game.

CARTOONS Stole Your Glory (5:1) has withdrawn from war. Our people rejoice at our victory!

Regular
    Shh Gani. No gloating. Tough war. Thanks SYG, and good luck the rest of the age.
    Ghetto Nightmare

Age 96 - Chaise Longue/Lighthouse Fire | Age 95 - Telephone The Real Ham Jackson | Age 94 - Final Girl | Age 93 - Superdrug | Age 92 - No Gods No Masters | Age 91 - Hunting The Wren | Age 90 - I Useta Lover | Age 89 - The Young People | Age 88 - Suspended in Gaffa | Age 87 - Aversadze | Age 85-86 - [Making A Baby] | Age 84 - Gay Girls | Age 83 - Avant Gardener | Age 82 - Girls Talk | Age 81 - Aversadze | Age 80 - Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking | Age 79 - Stella Was A Diver And She Was Always Down | Age 78 - The Lightning Strike | Age 77 - So Like A Rose | Age 76 - Aversadze/Kemosabe | Age 75 - Not Your Kind Of People/Good Shot, Good Soldier | Age 74 - Godspell | Age 73 - Time Will Destroy Everything/Versions of Hate | Age 72 - Another New World | Age 71 - Cold Old Fire | Age 70 - Battlestations | Age 69 - Tilted | Age 68 - Spite & Malice | Age 67 - I, The Hand Grenade | Age 66 - The Mother We Share | Age 65 - Pretty Keen On Centrefolds | Age 64 - Wangernumb | Age 63 - Aversadze | Age 62 - Aversadze | Age 60 - Lynx | Age 59 - Astral | Age 58 - That's How You Get Ants | Age 57 - Aversadze

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilmington View Post
    Personally, I think the idea of banning someone for insults is crazy. When did everyone become such babies? We're playing a game about killing and genocide and we cry because someone calls us a n00b? I guess Uto is just reflecting the overall pussification of the Human race. Sad really how Universities used to be the bastion for free speech. Now, they need cry-baby zones where they don't have to hear about real life. Really people, get your head out of your whiny butts.
    Take it to politics snowflake

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Take it to politics snowflake
    Haha...yeah snowflake! Be a troll elsewhere...snowflake lol.
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Post Fiend
    Troll? I wasn't trolling, but if you wish, I can go further. I believe you knew it was a set-up, possibly set up by you. You lied when you said that ex-Hordez members that merged with you cheated. I say that's a lie because it wasn't them that gave you the button. So you have some Oliver North to take the fall for you. Grats on being a good cheater. The only people that should be deleted is you, whoever pushed the button, and the ones that gave you button. People aren't going to do that on their own for nothing. If you really were a stand-up KD like you said you were (I had to laugh), it wouldn't have happened because people would already know you don't condone that crap.

edit: People don't know that, do they?
    Last edited by Wilmington; 06-05-2018 at 23:29.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilmington View Post
    Troll? I wasn't trolling, but if you wish, I can go further. I believe you knew it was a set-up, possibly set up by you. You lied when you said that ex-Hordez members that merged with you cheated. I say that's a lie because it wasn't them that gave you the button. So you have some Oliver North to take the fall for you. Grats on being a good cheater. The only people that should be deleted is you, whoever pushed the button, and the ones that gave you button. People aren't going to do that on their own for nothing. If you really were a stand-up KD like you said you were (I had to laugh), it wouldn't have happened because people would already know you don't condone that crap.

edit: People don't know that, do they?
    You sir must be on something good. Share it with the community? Its funny tho. People, like yourself, believe their own little fantasies that go on in their heads. Its cute. GG sir, GG..
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Post Fiend
    You wanted troll so....you're saying you don't have control of your KD? How exactly did the guys who joined you cheat? I'm still trying to figure that out. They didn't give you button, nor did they push it. You just used them as a scapegoat.

Post Fiend
    Still waiting on how someone in your KD (besides the one who pushed button) got you in a fake war.

Post Fiend
    pin drop

Burn all the cheaters!

Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    lol that's a little extreme. It is only a game after all.

Thread Information