Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 5:1 sanctioned?

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    If they don't get removed from eoa rankings then it will be in every kds best interest to do this going forward, 5:1 obviously benefited despite the "sanction." the fact that they were so quick to refill their ranks and dump pool on them tells me davidc has told them they will not be removed, which is concerning.
    Would you thrown in the towel and give up if it this happend to your kingdom?

Postaholic
    If I got confirmation from davidc that I wasn't getting removed from rankings, of course not. But I don't see how that's relevant.

If they don't get removed from eoa rankings then it will be in every kds best interest to do this going forward, 5:1 obviously benefited despite the "sanction." the fact that they were so quick to refill their ranks and dump pool on them tells me davidc has told them they will not be removed, which is concerning.
    Rankings are worthless though. I'm not sure what you're implying a kd should do when actioned and removed from charts. Just mass delete and try again in ten weeks?

You should stop crying so much

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Rankings are worthless though. I'm not sure what you're implying a kd should do when actioned and removed from charts. Just mass delete and try again in ten weeks?
    Yes.

Needs to get out more
    I think we've reached a point where we should state our opinions on what should've happened.

Ok, here's mine - Everyones buttons should've been made to lag at least 15 seconds and it should take 3 clicks to activate one action...but, if you hit the button 4 times itll do 4 actions. Plus, all dragon slaying should accidentally add two zeros.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

If I got confirmation from davidc that I wasn't getting removed from rankings, of course not. But I don't see how that's relevant.
    How hard it is to answer a yes or no question? Its very relevant and since you chose to dodge the question im pretty sure you are aware of what i was getting at. Its relevant cause it would clarify your own standpoint, I like to believe that you wouldnt have either given up one way or another. You would kept on playing as previously cause that would be the reasonable thing to do.

Why are you even making these dumb speculations? You have no way of knowing what David told them or didnt tell them. Especially stupid cause you base it all on that they didnt give up on the age.

Postaholic
    People are aware that the kd Zulus kd (who took in half of hordez) warred, was the other half of hordez, right?

That wasn't stated in this thread and I know some of you don't go to discord.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    How hard it is to answer a yes or no question? Its very relevant and since you chose to dodge the question im pretty sure you are aware of what i was getting at. Its relevant cause it would clarify your own standpoint, I like to believe that you wouldnt have either given up one way or another. You would kept on playing as previously cause that would be the reasonable thing to do.

Why are you even making these dumb speculations? You have no way of knowing what David told them or didnt tell them. Especially stupid cause you base it all on that they didnt give up on the age.
    Zulu said in discord that he had talked with David, his behaviour implies they weren't removed. I can make all the speculation I want! If a kd is formed specifically to land crown gets actioned, then keeps on the growth path then there is good indication they aren't out of the race.

Zulu said in discord that he had talked with David, his behaviour implies they weren't removed. I can make all the speculation I want! If a kd is formed specifically to land crown gets actioned, then keeps on the growth path then there is good indication they aren't out of the race.
    So you are just a contender and want to throw as much **** a them cause you want less competion. Okey, i get it. :) You should have more faith in your own skills!

Postaholic
    So you are just a contender and want to throw as much **** a them cause you want less competion. Okey, i get it. :) You should have more faith in your own skills!
    Wut, I'm playing in a 22 man ghetto and hipmunks is not a growth kd.

Err, sorry, what I meant to answer was "No."

Director of Age Changes
    Korp, are you drunk again lmao
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Wut, I'm playing in a 22 man ghetto and hipmunks is not a growth kd.

Err, sorry, what I meant to answer was "No."
    So while you would act the same way zulu did just cause its a different kingdom its a huge conspiracy?

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    Korp, are you drunk again lmao
    You seem to grow more dull with age. You call me drunk while you disregard the fact that Swagger predicts what David is saying based on that zulu didnt give up on his age.

Postaholic
    You literally just assumed what my intentions were while attacking me for assuming that Zulus kd isn't removed from rankings. I'm starting to think you're just drumming up spice to pretend these forums aren't dead.

You literally just assumed what my intentions were while attacking me for assuming that Zulus kd isn't removed from rankings. I'm starting to think you're just drumming up spice to pretend these forums aren't dead.
    Isnt that what you are doing? Making provocative statements based on very lose connections. "zulu didnt give up on his age" "David must have told them they arent removed from rankings" "very concering"? :) While at the same time you wouldnt act any other way than zulu did act.

Director of Age Changes

You seem to grow more dull with age. You call me drunk while you disregard the fact that Swagger predicts what David is saying based on that zulu didnt give up on his age.
    It's almost like you don't know the full picture (cause you're on a strike against discord or something) and you're just blabbering...
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Thread Information