Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 5:1 sanctioned?

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    OK, well let's use an analogy. Let's say I enter into a marathon. My ONLY goal is to get 1st place. Anything less than 1st is absolute failure, and a waste of my time. If in the first mile, a judge runs up beside me and says "Sir, you shorts are too short, your balls are hanging out, we are going to disqualify you, but you may finish the race if you want," I am going to quit the race. If the judge runs up to me and says "Sir, your shorts are too short, your balls are hanging out, we might disqualify you, but we need to discuss it more" I am going to keep running. If the judge runs up to me and says "Sir, your shorts are too short, your balls are hanging out, but we are going to let you finish and not penalize you, also your balls are magnificent" then I am going to keep running.

As you can see, there are 3 possible outcomes, a yes or no answer cannot effectively answer a question with 3 variables.

To summarize

Yes I was actioned = Stop
    Might be actioned = Keep going
    Not actioned = Keep going.
    But they were actioned. So that would be a yes then?

Postaholic
    I added an edit to clarify what I meant by actioned

But we can only work with known variables, we know that they got actioned for fake warring, which things happend is listed by zulu in a previous posts. The third variable is unknown and hence it cant be in the equation.

But now its just arguing for the sake of arguing. We derailed from the actual topic awhile ago so enough is enough. You are ofc entitled to your opinions and etc. So toodels!

Postaholic
    Ttyl Korp! I hope if you got anything out of this discussion it was a visualization of my balls!

Post Fiend
    Why you dont want Zulu to crown swagger? Get ZuLu a crown.

Swagger has reached proteus levels of nonsense

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    I think we've reached a point where we should state our opinions on what should've happened.

Ok, here's mine - Everyones buttons should've been made to lag at least 15 seconds and it should take 3 clicks to activate one action...but, if you hit the button 4 times itll do 4 actions. Plus, all dragon slaying should accidentally add two zeros.
    Best post so far!
    Quote Originally Posted by :p
    The chance of needing 20 NBs to cure the plague is c. 1/470 trillion.
    Your logic is non existent, You should read more than one post.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Swagger has reached proteus levels of nonsense
    Well I have talked with zulu and have proof that they won't be removed from charts, so my nonsense is actually fact!

GL to zulu and co, the age is long but you're off to a good start!

Well I have talked with zulu and have proof that they won't be removed from charts, so my nonsense is actually fact!

GL to zulu and co, the age is long but you're off to a good start!
    The nonsense is that kds should just disband for an age after being removed from the charts at eoa. Might as well just mass delete all kds caught cheating, retard.

Forum Addict
    More entertained by Swagger v Korp in the age old battle of "But you said X so I said Y and therefore Z" than by the actual subject matter. Good derailing.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    The nonsense is that kds should just disband for an age after being removed from the charts at eoa. Might as well just mass delete all kds caught cheating, retard.
    The nonsense is that it's beneficial to have people in your kd blatantly cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by Verminator View Post
    More entertained by Swagger v Korp in the age old battle of "But you said X so I said Y and therefore Z" than by the actual subject matter. Good derailing.
    Korp vs Pam was always my favourite but we take what we can get in these forum reduced tiems. :'(

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post
    Korp vs Pam was always my favourite but we take what we can get in these forum reduced tiems. :'(
    I know. They were like a Guy Ritchie script.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

The nonsense is that it's beneficial to have people in your kd blatantly cheat.
    Having provinces getting deleted is beneficial?

But all depends on, if now zulu had no part of it at all and the rest of the kd and he were totally unaware of the connection and the setup of the war it would be very unfair towards them as well. Getting punished for something x amount of individuals did.

Thread Information