Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 5:1 sanctioned?

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Having provinces getting deleted is beneficial?

But all depends on, if now zulu had no part of it at all and the rest of the kd and he were totally unaware of the connection and the setup of the war it would be very unfair towards them as well. Getting punished for something x amount of individuals did.
    In this case, yes it was. They stole $100 and paid a $50 fine. The province's that got deleted were immediately replaced and dumped pool within hours.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    The nonsense is that kds should just disband for an age after being removed from the charts at eoa. Might as well just mass delete all kds caught cheating, retard.
    Do not insult users

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Do not insult users
    No deleting the post? No ban? Just repeatedly asking the same two or three users nicely to 'stop insulting users' and hoping they eventually comply?
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

Postaholic
    It's pillz, his insults are a sign of endearment, like a peck on the cheek.

Do not insult users
    I hate all of your avatars. But the change makes me imagine mickster as a swiftfag and that's amusing.

Anyways, there is no logic in removing kds from rankings anyways. Cheating and 'cheating' and **** play all just stem from a interest in the game....zauper and hawk probably being the text book examples.

Obviously punishment is necessary but I figure full reset ala pewpew? is more effective than deleting or removing from rankings.

And that in the most extreme cases. Kicked out of eowcf seems appropriate here.

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    In this case, yes it was. They stole $100 and paid a $50 fine. The province's that got deleted were immediately replaced and dumped pool within hours.

maybe cause he invited former friends and they agreed to help cause zulu and his KD (majority) got screwed over by a few? :)
    Last edited by Aranfein; 04-05-2018 at 02:56.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Clear FW.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Postaholic
    They got to #1 via fake warring, they get punished and back at #1 within a couple of days, only a little less #1 (fewer acres than they otherwise would have had). It do seem like a very mild form of punishment for fake warring. Granted its early age and being #1 now with empty pool is probably more of a disadvantage than anything. But yea, I can sympathise with those feeling the punishment was quite mild. I hear their explore pool bonus from the WW remained intact (rumour?), perhaps that should have been removed along with all other WW bonuses? Or a rollback to pre-war state...
    Last edited by Tadpole; 04-05-2018 at 10:49.
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

What would be a fitting punishment then?

Postaholic
    Removal from eoa rankings like Sparta was for doing the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    Removal from eoa rankings like Sparta was for doing the same thing
    The difference being that in Sparta case it was a clear case that he was the mastermind. While Zulu might be behind this there isn't anything that proves it.

Postaholic
    Does it matter if zulu knew? If 24 provinces conspired to do something without the monarchs knowledge, you would still punish the kd.

What's the threshold in your opinion for how many need to know? because based on deletions alone at least 20% were in on it (and I'm certain nathz was aware as well, though wasn't deleted).

Post Fiend
    Do not insult users
    funny how you were so quick to ban me previously for the same offense, and now there's a "warning" for other users?

LMAO

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by s0830887 View Post
    No deleting the post? No ban? Just repeatedly asking the same two or three users nicely to 'stop insulting users' and hoping they eventually comply?
    IMO, there's a lack of consistency with regards to the enforcement of rules.

Thread Information