Elf: mystic
    Elf: mystic

Faery: paladin
    Faery: tactician
    Faery: war hero

Halfling: rogue

In this iteration I wanted to exhibit more of a spearhead bias while retaining some overall ubreakable capability. We lose the ability to push Chastity across a broad scope for the depth of hard casting with the elves. There's still biddable damage spread with bocan heretic, dark elf sage and elf mystic.

The faery array is designed to cast defensive spells across the kingdom with the addition of war hero for War Spoils on our attackers. War Spoils can be cast, prelude to war, for high offense/low defense elites when engaging enemy near unbreakables.

The core was designed to offer liberal speed with the dark elf and dwarf as unbreakable threats. The dwarves work behind the orcs, and humans work behind the avians. The war hero array covers likely enemy dragon launches so the avian can operate more freely. The faery war hero is a slight nod to ops/sabotage.

By no means is this a complete vision. I'm offering the options to play muse to ideas that might be vacillating in the minds of those imagining their own virtual kingdom.

PS

The decision for avian war hero was based in "tide effect" because of the basic speed. We could easily switch out dryad tac, but I was looking at relative honor utility. Attackers lose the virtue of honor quickly and I felt avian could bring those attributes steadily whereas the dryad wouldn't enjoy them between lengthy uniques.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 22-06-2018 at 22:35.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information