Thread: A Quick Thanks

Needs to get out more

A Quick Thanks

Thank you to the devs for this:

Train Thieves with Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Regular
    Does that mean you've started playing again?
    Ghetto Nightmare

Age 96 - Chaise Longue/Lighthouse Fire | Age 95 - Telephone The Real Ham Jackson | Age 94 - Final Girl | Age 93 - Superdrug | Age 92 - No Gods No Masters | Age 91 - Hunting The Wren | Age 90 - I Useta Lover | Age 89 - The Young People | Age 88 - Suspended in Gaffa | Age 87 - Aversadze | Age 85-86 - [Making A Baby] | Age 84 - Gay Girls | Age 83 - Avant Gardener | Age 82 - Girls Talk | Age 81 - Aversadze | Age 80 - Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking | Age 79 - Stella Was A Diver And She Was Always Down | Age 78 - The Lightning Strike | Age 77 - So Like A Rose | Age 76 - Aversadze/Kemosabe | Age 75 - Not Your Kind Of People/Good Shot, Good Soldier | Age 74 - Godspell | Age 73 - Time Will Destroy Everything/Versions of Hate | Age 72 - Another New World | Age 71 - Cold Old Fire | Age 70 - Battlestations | Age 69 - Tilted | Age 68 - Spite & Malice | Age 67 - I, The Hand Grenade | Age 66 - The Mother We Share | Age 65 - Pretty Keen On Centrefolds | Age 64 - Wangernumb | Age 63 - Aversadze | Age 62 - Aversadze | Age 60 - Lynx | Age 59 - Astral | Age 58 - That's How You Get Ants | Age 57 - Aversadze

Post Demon
    just to bad that only retaling does not get you a lot of honor, nether does it allow you to plan when to gain credits, you would do well as orc/paladin though

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    just to bad that only retaling does not get you a lot of honor, nether does it allow you to plan when to gain credits, you would do well as orc/paladin though
    Elf/Paladin imo.
    Extra 🐢 for being hit home.

I guess it depends if you want to invite people into your retal game or not, on orc v elf

Post Demon
    StratO only retal for himself or occasionally teammates and hit in war, I did not get the impression that he went def over off when playing with him so the tradeoff with orc higher kills + paladin lower loses would be best for that playing style, but knowing him he want to go where no one else went and probably went bocan/sage or bocan/paladin attacker or something similair, I can appriciate and respect his quest for diversity, but I am more curious as to how to get the most out of that honor bonus along with the thief credits, so I went with bocan/warhero insted.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Calya View Post
    Does that mean you've started playing again?
    Nah, just happy to see it.

I've enjoyed the game, but I'm pretty sure I'm done. You can feel it in your chest when you're not doing the ticks anymore.

I never planned around retal exclusivity; I was however motivated by plague. It's really weird. When I've run personalities susceptible to plague I grin and bear it and almost never cast NB to cure because I value the mana/runes for blasting enemies. Still, I tend to go for plague immunity as a central theme. I do have a perpetual motion OCD which is manifested at work and my efforts to engineer the elliptical wave in Utopia.

But to point, I was frustrated with the many kingdoms I've occupied not training thieves in war. The change to bocan is a graceful answer. It's the subtle hint that makes for a breath of spring.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Post Demon
    it invites to play attacker, yet there is 70 rogues and 21 heretics and 13 mystics with only 21 war heroes and 1 or 2 of everything else. Not sure how many of those rogues plan on attacking, if you only have like 20-30 opa you do not make a lot of credits, and trying to outdo halfing with bocan rogue is not going to be working well, you got to play it the way it was ment to be played.

Orc smash everything, Dryad run 0 farms, Halfing ns and propaganda everyone, Dwarf run mostly BE based buildings while Bocan attacks and transform from A/t to T/a in wars.

Needs to get out more
    Bocan is interesting because they have the only "13"; an elite with a total 5+8. This 1 point advantage is the levy that makes for synergy lurking in the dark...or just simple mechanics like amplifiers that go to 11.

There's a formula I can't put into numbers that dictates a 1 point elite advantage, plus honor bonus, plus sabotage damage bonus, plus thief credits equals a firm stiff arm and high knee action. The spell array is designed to increase the separation: nightmare clunks enemy thieves and defenses on the head, inspire is quiet efficiency to support the elite bias and invisibility plays off nightmare.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 08-05-2018 at 10:27.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Thread Information