Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Longest running kingdom

Longest running kingdom

I was talking to this guy in my kingdom about past utopia. I remembered my VnV days (seems like forever ago) and it got me thinking. What kingdom is the longest running kingdom that we have right now? Would it actually be VnV? I know dar was playing after an age off but is VnV still around? If not whonis the oldest kingdom?
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Needs to get out more
    I was under the impression Confessions of Lotus is even older than Plaidovia. There are a few that've been around for some time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    Wehurt,Free, vnv

Ah yes I forgot about free. Not sure how anyone could forget pepe.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    Wehurt,Free, vnv

Confession of Lotus i think, but Free was also once a Lotus, until they removed the alliance tag.
    But Dungeon Dwellers said that they are a kd since age 25.
    Last edited by Elixir; 08-05-2018 at 10:27.

VnV been around since the early days. Single or barely double digit age. I'm not exactly sure.

Post Demon
    Knights of Erin, Ghetto Nightmare, Dungeon Dwellers have all been arround for over a decade I think, even the scrubs in Devolorian might be that old, there is also Monsters, A Band of Brothers although I think they was not arround for a long time, BOL and Empyreans, Starcraft, Checkmate and Metalic Symphony.

Not sure any of these kingoms have had a consistent core over all the years, or even the same monarch, but they have keept their name and anyone in the warring tier has been up against half of these kingdoms at some point, but if we are talking longest running kingdom name I would guess that a Band of Brothers could be the ones if they have not been away and recently reformed, elsewise Metalic Symphony or Knights of Erin would probably be my guess.

Post Demon
    I think I forgot the Highlords that might have been arround for a long time and Wishmasters, but anyway found Ghetto Nightmare rankd in t100 for nw as early as age 5 so that is going to be hard to beat.

Post Fiend
    Everyone always forgets Canwe.

Probably because we suck it up.

FREE and Plaidovia are the contenders for oldest IMO. Empyreans could be too Idk.

Knights of Erin I'm not sure about and I thought they've disband once or twice before? BoL and Confessions I'm confident aren't as old as FREE.

Checkmate disappeared for like 20 ages and only recently re-emerged when a former monarch returned to the game afaik, so that disqualifies them - though I don't think they've been around since the 20s anyways.

No idea how old VnV is.

Needs to get out more
    Plaidovia has the magic combination of active casual that makes for great longevity. The Wishmasters have a long history from what I gather.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I would like to put this question to rest (at least close to it) due to the fact that my original affinity for this game came from the now defunct alliances...and that love had helped me remember a lot of kingdom names and their monarchs over my years since 2001.

I found an old list from Utopia Temple by Truth Sayer that has the Rankings of Age 25 (2003)...

https://forums.utopiatemple.com/showthread.php?t=29851

Contrary to popular belief...Vice N Virtue was not the oldest KLA KD still in existence. (BTW i think Dar is playing ATM but the KD is not official since her last official one was taken over renamed BiO like a year or so ago.)

41 (-4) Plaidovia KLA (##:##) 10,897,058

216 (-16) FamousLastWords nVAT (##:##) 6,495,682

6 - CanWeBeYourBoss - 5,122,926gc nw (TR)

I have seen "Famous Last Words" still tag...and I thought maybe it was a theme but no its actually a KD....question is if anyone has seen them last age.

As for the other 2..I think more investigation will conclude which of these 2 kingdoms started was founded first. Probably if we find more older rankings...we can see which ones were visible first so we can trace.

I havent seen Plaidovia lately either but I wont count them out just yet.
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Famous last words has been around consistently as a 10-20 player whoring ghetto. Lately they seem to be warring with more provs.

I saw plaidovia last age I think

Post Demon
    there probably has been a lot of on and offs, but we seem to atleast be able to name a decent amount between us that consistently stuck to the name, still curius about band of brothers and considdering maybe Agression would be rather old as well, most are ghetto tier true, but a lot have been consistently arround for quite long if you think about it.

https://pics.utopiatemple.com/misc/ladyoferin.jpg

Katie joined Dysfunction, or Distopia? [Long time ago and far far away], in 2000 and soon became Monarch, changing the name. I assume Erin is her Daughter's name.

I like this banner.
    Last edited by 0papa; 09-05-2018 at 00:52.
    Have Fun & Prosper

Thread Information