Thread: Longest running kingdom

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by madtyres View Post
    Plaidovia has been around since age 4 according to my monarch, who took over from a former one and continued up till a few ages ago, and now has taken back monarchy

We were top 10 for 3/4 chart last age. Used to tag from BOA, but stopped this practice a few years ago. Usually only tag last week of age
    Probably have gone through a few massive changes in core players
    I've been there most of the last 6-7 years since rejoining utopia
    When I passed through Plaidovia several ages ago I asked the same question. Apparently Plaidovia has been around for a very long time. I think these more casual kingdoms have great longevity for the same reason they don't have definitive records: they never had to record logs for formal diplomacy or set precedence.

I've noted that several retired top kingdom players admit to still having logs from the alliance ages. So while their kingdom status miasma changes, their environment dictated stringent detailing.

Btw - I also noticed a number of these very old kingdoms had female monarchs for the majority of the ages, so this little piggy thinks there's a connection. The Wishmasters, Plaidovia, Colours, Vice'n'Virtue.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 03-07-2018 at 03:20.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    When I passed through Plaidovia several ages ago I asked the same question. Apparently Plaidovia has been around for a very long time. I think these more casual kingdoms have great longevity for the same reason they don't have definitive records: they never had to record logs for formal diplomacy or set precedence.

I've noted that several retired top kingdom players admit to still having logs from the alliance ages. So while their kingdom status miasma changes, their environment dictated stringent detailing.

Btw - I also noticed a number of these very old kingdoms had female monarchs for the majority of the ages, so this little piggy thinks there's a connection. The Wishmasters, Plaidovia, Colours, Vice'n'Virtue.
    Colors is led by a man.

Thread Information