Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Longest running kingdom

Sweet. Thanks don jaun
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Forum Fanatic
    I started Monsters in age 35 after Blake deleted alot of my old kd. Been monarch since,Most of my previous kd never returned.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    there probably has been a lot of on and offs, but we seem to atleast be able to name a decent amount between us that consistently stuck to the name, still curius about band of brothers and considdering maybe Agression would be rather old as well, most are ghetto tier true, but a lot have been consistently arround for quite long if you think about it.
    Band of Brothers is more about a core of players than a kingdom. Feint! ~ If Aggression is "Aggression is the Liquor" then I've played there and was the last of the barbarian kingdoms, as it were. Essentially they operated exactly how I like a kingdom to function: everybody competent does competent work. It was more a competition between us, so victory or loss was a symptom of bad diplomatic behavior. I just loved warring anybody, anytime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Demon
    I would think they are the same as I recognize the banner, but Agression is probably not 10 years old after all, more like 5 which still makes them longer running than most crown contenders

I would think FREE is the longest running consistent kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    I would think FREE is the longest running consistent kingdom.
    I would argue that I think they would be the longest running consistantly competative kingdom in Uto today.
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Regular
    Knights of Erin, Ghetto Nightmare, Dungeon Dwellers have all been arround for over a decade I think, even the scrubs in Devolorian might be that old, there is also Monsters, A Band of Brothers although I think they was not arround for a long time, BOL and Empyreans, Starcraft, Checkmate and Metalic Symphony.

Not sure any of these kingoms have had a consistent core over all the years, or even the same monarch, but they have keept their name and anyone in the warring tier has been up against half of these kingdoms at some point, but if we are talking longest running kingdom name I would guess that a Band of Brothers could be the ones if they have not been away and recently reformed, elsewise Metalic Symphony or Knights of Erin would probably be my guess.
    Nice to see Metallic Symphony mentioned, they're often overlooked in these kind of discussions. Go Serena and her chocolate lovers!

Regular
    The modern iteration of Ghetto Nightmare is around since about age 51, when the then monarch picked the name because he liked it. The banner came within a week after that. So we can't claim the mantle of longest kingdom. My memory is not particularly reliable, but I do know that the name was chosen shortly after I joined. I just can't remember exactly when that was.

I would suspect it's Dungeon Dwellers that have been around the longest? But I'm not sure. I'd love to someday hear the story behind Knights of Erin.
    Ghetto Nightmare

Age 96 - Chaise Longue/Lighthouse Fire | Age 95 - Telephone The Real Ham Jackson | Age 94 - Final Girl | Age 93 - Superdrug | Age 92 - No Gods No Masters | Age 91 - Hunting The Wren | Age 90 - I Useta Lover | Age 89 - The Young People | Age 88 - Suspended in Gaffa | Age 87 - Aversadze | Age 85-86 - [Making A Baby] | Age 84 - Gay Girls | Age 83 - Avant Gardener | Age 82 - Girls Talk | Age 81 - Aversadze | Age 80 - Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking | Age 79 - Stella Was A Diver And She Was Always Down | Age 78 - The Lightning Strike | Age 77 - So Like A Rose | Age 76 - Aversadze/Kemosabe | Age 75 - Not Your Kind Of People/Good Shot, Good Soldier | Age 74 - Godspell | Age 73 - Time Will Destroy Everything/Versions of Hate | Age 72 - Another New World | Age 71 - Cold Old Fire | Age 70 - Battlestations | Age 69 - Tilted | Age 68 - Spite & Malice | Age 67 - I, The Hand Grenade | Age 66 - The Mother We Share | Age 65 - Pretty Keen On Centrefolds | Age 64 - Wangernumb | Age 63 - Aversadze | Age 62 - Aversadze | Age 60 - Lynx | Age 59 - Astral | Age 58 - That's How You Get Ants | Age 57 - Aversadze

How old was Wrath of Absalom?
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

I'm not sure how that's relevant, they disband in 35 or 36.

Veteran
    Knights of Erin, Ghetto Nightmare, Dungeon Dwellers have all been arround for over a decade I think, even the scrubs in Devolorian might be that old, there is also Monsters, A Band of Brothers although I think they was not arround for a long time, BOL and Empyreans, Starcraft, Checkmate and Metalic Symphony.

Not sure any of these kingoms have had a consistent core over all the years, or even the same monarch, but they have keept their name and anyone in the warring tier has been up against half of these kingdoms at some point, but if we are talking longest running kingdom name I would guess that a Band of Brothers could be the ones if they have not been away and recently reformed, elsewise Metalic Symphony or Knights of Erin would probably be my guess.
    I think I joined StarCraft around 11 years ago. They where playing under that name for some time before that as well. We still got some members from 11 years ago. I don't know how old we truely are but I doubt we're the oldest.

Needs to get out more
    Considering Metallic Symphony, Famous Last Words and The Wishmasters of the world, there are a number of provinces that've had the same name for years.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Post Fiend
    this has concluded nothing lol SO FREE? or COL?

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by situsklaw View Post
    this has concluded nothing lol SO FREE? or COL?
    FREE has been handed down through family, which is pretty stout roots for online gaming. If every Utopian had 2 kids and got'em hooked we could guarantee our future till WW 3.

Doesn't mean they're the oldest, just that they have vibrant heritage.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    FREE has been handed down through family, which is pretty stout roots for online gaming. If every Utopian had 2 kids and got'em hooked we could guarantee our future till WW 3.

Doesn't mean they're the oldest, just that they have vibrant heritage.

There is no kingdom out there that has the same line up as the they begun. By your logic then there is no "Oldest kd" in the game.

Thread Information