Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Longest running kingdom

Sparta has existed in one form or another since age 18.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Needs to get out more
    The guts of the game: we should archive.

Empyreans
    The Core
    Ghetto Nightmare
    Nobles
    Colours (they vary theme, so hard to determine actual age)
    The Wishmasters
    Metallic Symphony
    Modesty (they don't seek attention, so..)
    Aggression - is the Liquor
    Miracle Illusions (ages in the deep charts, unknown)

My memory fails me, but there are several floating around. These are the kingdoms that really make the game what it is. We tend to forget in Utopia, just like most games, the extremity of play style is reflected in the forum; the meta. These "casual" kingdoms are representative of the Utopian ideal. You have people who've built long lasting relationships that may well have been randomly thrust together.

Again, remind yourselves that the forum reflects the thoughts of the more excessive, time abusing, meta leveraging types. Thus, when trading is considered the illegal norm we're getting that information from players who were seeking crowns at all cost. My impression is that most of the longest sustaining kingdoms were built by natural means. Why? Because they never ask what the charting kingdoms are doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by situsklaw View Post
    this has concluded nothing lol SO FREE? or COL?
    It seems like no one is reading any of the older pages before posting

None of those kingdom can be considered oldest...

we have verifiable archives (past power rankings) stating only FamousLastWords, CanWe & Plaidovia being the oldest kd currently in existence.

Opinions no longer matter guys...im sorry however you must understand its truly a great skill to keep a majority of players and ideology consistent age after age over the past 20 years.

TBH I would agrue for Plaidovia as being oldest KD since at the time Age 25 Power Rankings...they were already a mid-tier KLA KD while CanWe's TR alliance was barely coming into the scene.

That may not be specific evidence but since I was active and prevalent in alliances during that time....I can only conclude Plaidovia was older since KLA leadership at the time had strict membership rules for its KDs and thus COULD HAVE existed longer.

I could be wrong in that assumption and it can be CanWe who is the oldest.

However this convo can only be drawn down to these 2 KDs (unless FamousLastWords is still running)
    Last edited by DonJuan; 12-05-2018 at 15:00.
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Forum Fanatic
    I believe you are correct DJ

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Post Demon
    32 Ghetto Nightmare (#31:9) 17553802

nw ranking for the 5th age of utopia, was not arround before the 15th or 16th myself so I do not know if it is another kingdom that ran the same name just once or something
    I also found Minas Tirith in the 4th age, I do believe that this kingdom was arround until age 60 or so.

I only did a fairly quick search and only looked at nw rankings, there might be others that I did not spot, I think I found wishmasters ranked in age 10, but I did not even go over every single age.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I'm not sure what you guys are going on about. Clearly Unnamed Kingdom is the oldest kingdom.

Colors is brand new. Started in age 69 or something by Price. It may have been used before as a name, many have. But current kd is very new.

And if ghetto nightmares is age 5 I guess they win. Surprised free isnt in age 25 charts, we need peppie in here.

I'll honorable mention archangels who I saw yesterday. I warred them in age 33 and wager they're older than that.

The issue is that you can't verify most kingdoms. Ghetto nightmare isn't a original name. Certain kingdoms like Plaidovia for example is easy to recount history for. But until someone complete a full list it's rather pointless

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    The issue is that you can't verify most kingdoms. Ghetto nightmare isn't a original name. Certain kingdoms like Plaidovia for example is easy to recount history for. But until someone complete a full list it's rather pointless
    Yeah I am skeptical that ghetto nightmare has existed since age 5.

Post Demon
    tried to find them age 6 and did not succeed, found Knights of NI though that I always believed was the kingdom that GN changed from because of the name and theme, then I went looking for Knights of NI age 5 and found them in Island rankings 30 Knights of Ni DND (#34:23) 6448771 so even if they sprang from that kingdom their current name was just used by another kingdom back in age 5 and not in age 6.

Maybe someone who joined way earlier than me and paid attention would know, I started as a scrub in late 2001 so I only know the silly tales about boats that every nub who had been at it longer than you would tell back then, and alliances and rankings ment nothing to me for several years after.

Palem you might be right, but for age 5-6 atleast you started with the name UNCHARTED not Unnamed kingdom, and I seem to remember that vaguely as well from when I started.

Knights of Ni is a Monthly Python reference Knights of NI was an alliance kd

Post Demon
    Ghetto Nightmare has been displaying the banner of the soldier of the French fort for years, I think I've seen it with the words "we fart in your generel direction" once even. It all is from Monty Phyton and the Holy Grail.

Years doesn't necessarily mean it is the same kd from age 5

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Why can't anyone correctly spell Monty Pythin?

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Why can't anyone correctly spell Monty Pythin?
    Is it irony that you failed to spell it correctly as well?

Thread Information