Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Longest running kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by Sephi View Post
    Noone mentioning my gettho WarCry? weve been around since age 18. Probably 1-2 ages before but that I cannot proof as I joined there age 19 or 20. And never left. The core is still intact with sulimo (manwe back then), margo, me and vdshark. The rest changed over the years.
    Not consistenly as Warcry though :P

Warcry disappeared off the face of the earth for 20 ages. Should tag if you care about it

The Ravaging Monks TRM are they still here? they start playing since age 1... played with them around age 12-14 and sometime in age 50s..
    Last edited by gani; 27-05-2018 at 13:05.

Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post
    Sorry Steel, that is as far as I got looking for the moment.

Main summary is:

Plaidovia joined KLA in age 18. Before that they were NI. (Who they later rejoined).

Plaidovia NI existed in age 17.

I recruited Plaidovia into KLA from NI, checkmate was also a NI kingdom and where invited to joined KLA some time later.

KLA had a policey back then to watch a Kingdom for a minimum three ages before inviting in.

KLA where kicked from avidgamers and registered kaerloche.com around 2002 Plaidovia where members of KLA then, prior to that they where a NI Kingdom on the WoU server.
    IMPERIALS KLA

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Warcry disappeared off the face of the earth for 20 ages. Should tag if you care about it
    Nah not 20 ages, we tag every 2nd or 3rd age. Depending on theme, albeit we didnt tag for like5-6 ages I guess around age 55. Hard to remember. :) We will tag again this age if it makes you happy.

ALso not finding us high in the rankings doesnt mean we dont tag of course :)

Don't think I saw you tag at all until late 60s... But maybe I'm mistaken.

Either way, seems plaidovia and free are still ahead of you. Roro your boats along (were there even boats in age 18?? Or Romania for that matter??)
    Last edited by Pillz; 28-05-2018 at 01:40.

Quote Originally Posted by gani View Post
    The Ravaging Monks TRM are they still here? they start playing since age 1... played with them around age 12-14 and sometime in age 50s..
    TRM?? Might as well mentioned LDL...
    MRC / Rabbits / Sheep / C A R N A G E

Afaik tmr disband.

Green have been around for 10+years. Allthough many of the members has changed over the years. I think there are only 2 OG left. (Original Green) :-)

This place is like visiting an old friend.

Regular
    Plaidovia has been around since age 4 according to my monarch, who took over from a former one and continued up till a few ages ago, and now has taken back monarchy

We were top 10 for 3/4 chart last age. Used to tag from BOA, but stopped this practice a few years ago. Usually only tag last week of age
    Probably have gone through a few massive changes in core players
    I've been there most of the last 6-7 years since rejoining utopia

Where are these Power Rankings? I searched and did not find.
    King Jann said he has been Monarch of the Famous TOMATO's age 5.
    They are in a down age atm. I dont think he reads these forums.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by madtyres View Post
    Plaidovia has been around since age 4 according to my monarch, who took over from a former one and continued up till a few ages ago, and now has taken back monarchy

We were top 10 for 3/4 chart last age. Used to tag from BOA, but stopped this practice a few years ago. Usually only tag last week of age
    Probably have gone through a few massive changes in core players
    I've been there most of the last 6-7 years since rejoining utopia
    When I passed through Plaidovia several ages ago I asked the same question. Apparently Plaidovia has been around for a very long time. I think these more casual kingdoms have great longevity for the same reason they don't have definitive records: they never had to record logs for formal diplomacy or set precedence.

I've noted that several retired top kingdom players admit to still having logs from the alliance ages. So while their kingdom status miasma changes, their environment dictated stringent detailing.

Btw - I also noticed a number of these very old kingdoms had female monarchs for the majority of the ages, so this little piggy thinks there's a connection. The Wishmasters, Plaidovia, Colours, Vice'n'Virtue.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 03-07-2018 at 03:20.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Sup noobs
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    When I passed through Plaidovia several ages ago I asked the same question. Apparently Plaidovia has been around for a very long time. I think these more casual kingdoms have great longevity for the same reason they don't have definitive records: they never had to record logs for formal diplomacy or set precedence.

I've noted that several retired top kingdom players admit to still having logs from the alliance ages. So while their kingdom status miasma changes, their environment dictated stringent detailing.

Btw - I also noticed a number of these very old kingdoms had female monarchs for the majority of the ages, so this little piggy thinks there's a connection. The Wishmasters, Plaidovia, Colours, Vice'n'Virtue.
    Colors is led by a man.

Thread Information