Thread: Explore bug

Explore bug

My KD is in postwar CF. I'm bellow median province, had gold and solds to explore 500+ acres, but the game allow me to explore only 265. I set 260 acres explore, but 2 hours later the game allow me to explore only 8 acres.
    I have a lot land in explore pool, also solds and gold. All my land is build, except the acres I'm curently exploring.
    Heard that other players suffer the same problem with limited explore.

You can only explore to median. Then costs get higher.

Edit: so you explore to median and explore again.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Yes to all the above and its still bugged even if i explore right up to the cap right it will still allow me to explore more at the reduced costs - I just did this actually; I explored up to the cap and then explored for another 233 acres beyond the median at the reduced rate of 13 Soldiers per acre and 2700 Gc per acre; afterwards my exploration costs soared to 35 soldiers per acre and 7400gc per acre

this is bugged and should be fixed

Regular
    personal Support ID is B54FC795

We are in EOWCF

Exploration Costs (Soldiers) 13 per acre (5,347 available)
    Currently Exploring 0 acres
    Exploration Costs (Gold) 2,898gc per acre (62,567gc available)
    Maximum Explorable Now 2 acres
    Available Uncharted Acres 1,436 acres

All acres are built 11% are incoming. Not sure why I can only explore for 2 acres.

Thank you in advance for your help with this matter. :)

Regular
    I got frustrated and thought "What the hell... I am going to explore for the 2 acres!"

And lo and behold, after sending the expedition out for the 2 acres, my page updated with this information:

Baroness Mallt-y-Nos, we have sent out an expedition of 26 soldiers at a cost of 5,797 gold coins. We expect all of the land to be settled by January 6 of YR5.
    My liege, I see you are interested in sending out an expedition team. This will cost us both time and money. There are also restrictions on exploring when our lands are not built up.

Exploration Costs (Soldiers) 13 per acre (5,321 available)
    Currently Exploring 2 acres
    Exploration Costs (Gold) 2,906gc per acre (195,796gc available)
    Maximum Explorable Now 67 acres
    Available Uncharted Acres 1,446 acres
    Explore how many acres?

I dont know what happened with it, but I am super glad it fixed itself and I can now get on with my pump. :D

Enthusiast
    Chrystal Palace's reply shows why only 2 were available at first and then 67.

Regular
    I see!

Thank you Shrinky, I understand now! :)

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyredk View Post
    Yes to all the above and its still bugged even if i explore right up to the cap right it will still allow me to explore more at the reduced costs - I just did this actually; I explored up to the cap and then explored for another 233 acres beyond the median at the reduced rate of 13 Soldiers per acre and 2700 Gc per acre; afterwards my exploration costs soared to 35 soldiers per acre and 7400gc per acre

this is bugged and should be fixed
    This bug is still existing. Will it be fixed for next age?

The way things stand now, if one is below the kd median acres, one can explore up to 1 acre less than the kd median. Then in the explore page, even though it shows that only 1 more acre is explorable, it actually allows you to input numbers that allow you to explore beyond this cap at the cheaper cost in terms of soldiers and gc. This has been checked out for war only. Didn't see whether it was applicable outside of war also.

Thread Information