Thread: When did warwins stop transfering honor?

Post Demon

When did warwins stop transfering honor?

Scrambeled to Baron in our lost war and made the surrender the tic after, was expecting to have to lose 50-75 honor points but to my surprise I stayed at the same number of points as before the surrender.

Have not been warring much for arround 5 ages and I did not pay it much attention as I do normally lose honor just as easily as I gain it, yet this comes as a bit of a surprise to me, I normally read all the changes at the start of the age, but can anyone tell when this change was made?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Age 55, when we started being able to choose our war win rewards

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...nd-Start-Times

Post Demon
    I know that, but it was changed later on so the only option was land and honor, I've been monarch enought to see that option listed as the only one for like the last 10 ages or so.

Post Fiend
    they never changed it back to take land/honor from the opposing kingdom. It is all created now.

Post Demon
    My bad I guess you are right, to make up for anon removing honor from the game they generate the honor for the winning kingdom insted of removing it from the losing team.

Postaholic
    Pretty sure anon doesn't remove honour

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    Pretty sure anon doesn't remove honour
    It does remove honor. You dont gain any.
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Post Demon
    burned, you should play attacker more often if you think it does not, that change happened a zillion years ago and was one of the topsides of avian beeing immune to ambush. Spoiler alert they are no longer immune to ambushes but honor is removed from the province that get trad marched with anon.

Anyway happy that we sorted out why losing a war does not cost honor, as bocan/war hero the honor is one of the few things that can make you strong, and it does not make your nw rise on its own like to many scientists does. I can attest that resetting scientists when getting chained or just in generel makes chains much less effective and your province much more powerfull compared to others of the same nw when you are small. My kingdom fellors that keept their professors ended up with the same nw but half or less my land, and I can't believe they would be twice as powerfull for ther size even with twice the effect on their scientists.

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    I know that, but it was changed later on so the only option was land and honor, I've been monarch enought to see that option listed as the only one for like the last 10 ages or so.
    My bad I guess you are right, to make up for anon removing honor from the game they generate the honor for the winning kingdom insted of removing it from the losing team.

Whos the one that really got burned in this thread? ))

Post Demon
    well not you apparently but you did not contribute to the discussion either.

I started the thread to get answers, so I never claimed to know the particulair answer that I was looking for, if I did why even post in the first place?

well not you apparently but you did not contribute to the discussion either.

I started the thread to get answers, so I never claimed to know the particulair answer that I was looking for, if I did why even post in the first place?
    In the third post of this thread you claimed you already knew the answer. Werent you looking for the answer to your question? Why then make a thread asking for something if thats not the answer you were looking for?

Post Demon
    I contradict the first answer because I think that it is telling me the answer to something that I already knows and not giving the answer to the quetion that I am seeking.

Anyway I'm just going to ignore you from now on, the usual approach whenever you try to twist my words insted of contributing to a discussion. After all I still enjoy playing the game, I don't just lurk in the forum because I'm bored.

I contradict the first answer because I think that it is telling me the answer to something that I already knows and not giving the answer to the quetion that I am seeking.

Anyway I'm just going to ignore you from now on, the usual approach whenever you try to twist my words insted of contributing to a discussion. After all I still enjoy playing the game, I don't just lurk in the forum because I'm bored.
    Yet if you werent so lazy and actually checked and controlled the changes Palem linked too you would have gotten your answer. No need to think when you can easily just click a link and check.

burned, you should play attacker more often if you think it does not, that change happened a zillion years ago and was one of the topsides of avian beeing immune to ambush. Spoiler alert they are no longer immune to ambushes but honor is removed from the province that get trad marched with anon.
    Should someone that writes this kind of **** criticize others? :) Especially when you despite reading changes and being Monarch of "quite some time" didnt know basic stuff like what you asked for.

My mom told me I should get more friends. I choose you Korp.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    My mom told me I should get more friends. I choose you Korp.
    This is why no one should ever underestimate you.

Madchess offers his flank to korp and korp can only be a torpedo.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 16-05-2018 at 17:22.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information