Thread: Vacation Mode abuse

Vacation Mode abuse

A monarch should be able to cancel someone's vacation at any time. Or at least right after the 3 days time, not 5. Sick of ppl abusing it to FSU their own KD because they are mad.. everyone i spoke with about that think it is ****play that should be punished.

Patiently waiting the 5 days to start the razekill.. got someone waiting for the spot. Thats stupid..

Forum Fanatic
    Good reason not to make people mad. Most of the time i can explain someones way of playing doesnt fit ours but there are many kds that let them play whatever way they want to. Most are happy to leave to avoid having to restart again. Ive even helped some find new kds.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder TA View Post
    Good reason not to make people mad. Most of the time i can explain someones way of playing doesnt fit ours but there are many kds that let them play whatever way they want to. Most are happy to leave to avoid having to restart again. Ive even helped some find new kds.
    Easy to say, and I 100% agree to that.. but this is not applicable to every person. Like, how do you avoid making someone mad when just asking him for Paladin Spells is something that annoys him even tho he choosed the role himself... It was predictable, one made the bet last age that he's the kind of behavior that when he will leave he would start to intra-raze.. fortunatly he's faery Pal.. so he found another way to FSU than intras.

However my point is that it should be considered as an abuse... Fake-wars are forbidden, why isn't Fake-Vacation the same?

Just trying to suggest a change in the dynamic to prevent this from happening or a change in the rules to make it clear. We could all be moving on now and prepare our next war..

anyway.. 2/5.. slowly but surely.. just sad to decline wars and put a recruit on hold because of that guy.

Forum Fanatic
    If he was with you last age you should have got him hour 1 of the age if you already expected this from him. Atleast i would have. As for vacation mode its hard to prove they are abusing it because its in place for people who need time away. If he does it multiple times over and over then i do believe you can contact Bishop for help with it as then its more easy to see its not being used as intended. Good Luck

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Post Fiend
    There are always a few sour grapes in the bunch, part of building a strong team is dealing with the bad ones. It sucks, but at least once you raze him.. He's gone and can't come back to you.

Thread Information