Thread: AvArice Recruits

AvArice Recruits

We are a 'Warring' KD, generally we try to shoot for 7+ each Age, and we win ~75% of our Wars over the last dozen+ Ages together.

We have players who had been in the game basically since the beginning, and we have people who started for the first time just last Age. What we ask is that new players are actively trying to learn, veteran players are open to critique and sharing, so that we can all improve, and of course everyone has to be able to make the time commitments(which we can discuss if you are interested!).

Aside from this, 'Kingdom before Province' is our credo- everyone is expected to be willing to make sacrifices for the team. This can mean anything from swallowing your pride and not getting into a retal war, to simply building more Towers than you would prefer in order to contribute to our Ritual strategies.

Yes, attackers will have to alarm from time to time to ensure their armies are IN/OUT. We also have good group who are willing to sit for you (we don't use vacation mode).

Yes, TMs need to be easy to get a hold of. We distribute our TMs around the world's time zones to alleviate the stress of odd hours as much as possible, but it does happen.

Yes, we use munk, and discord, and we prefer if you can share your mobile information with us.

If you are interested you can drop me a line here in this thread, or PM me on these forums. We can also be found on MUGA discord server #avarice-public, its usually pretty quiet there, but you can @rattlehead to get my attention!

Currently looking for 1-2 to play heavy attacker role.

Thread Information