Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **** playing

**** playing

Im done. Ive had enough. I didnt play last age for the first time in years. I was active and army in out. But the **** playing destroyed my utopian ambitions. From now on I don't care who it is. My nub ass will find someone to help me deal with it. There is very rarely a time to hit into a war. With that said there is no reason to op steal attack when you're protected by war stance. Once we finally come together on that then we can talk hostile tags and anything else. I'm not the best player. I don't have a crown. But i loved old school utopia. Ive died many times. Dudes blowing up my phone right now because I razed his guys. Respect the community or the community will disrespect you. Best advice just don't do it. If you do decide to do it make sure you talk to other kingdom leaders first. It's respect. Let's get some. Myself included.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

Needs to get out more
    Naughty Multis (need love to) ~ Samantha Fox
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Preach

LOL CP were you drunk when you posted this?
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Who is this ghetto?

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    She scary...
    - unknown

He's not drunk, and I actually agree with him. In the lower tiers it seems it's fairly common practice these days to raze into war if the kd you are razing did something you didn't like prior to that war, with some excuses being as flimsy as waving them at a time when you had planned to wave someone else (not in hostile, not even war agreed which I find rather hilarious that some people consider to be a thing these days, but they had PLANNED to wave someone else and got waved, so they used that to justify razing into war).

6 years ago it would have been unthinkable to hit into a real war without an exceptional reason, and anyone who did so would have been policed vigorously. I'm ashamed to see the state of the community these days and the low standards of play that are rife throughout it. I'm with you CP. It's time to bring back a bit of civility to this game.
    "The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Please make any complaints or requests regarding moderation to myself directly or a member of the Game Administration staff. Complaints in threads will be purged as per forum policy

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon View Post
    He's not drunk, and I actually agree with him. In the lower tiers it seems it's fairly common practice these days to raze into war if the kd you are razing did something you didn't like prior to that war, with some excuses being as flimsy as waving them at a time when you had planned to wave someone else (not in hostile, not even war agreed which I find rather hilarious that some people consider to be a thing these days, but they had PLANNED to wave someone else and got waved, so they used that to justify razing into war).

6 years ago it would have been unthinkable to hit into a real war without an exceptional reason, and anyone who did so would have been policed vigorously. I'm ashamed to see the state of the community these days and the low standards of play that are rife throughout it. I'm with you CP. It's time to bring back a bit of civility to this game.
    old news to be very honest. Always suggestions - never actions

Forum Fanatic
    Except sometimes there is action.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder TA View Post
    Except sometimes there is action.
    Always suggestions - limited actions

better?

Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    She scary...
    Think you mean hawt (at the time obv)

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    Think you mean hawt (at the time obv)
    Nice recovery lol
    - unknown

@ CP for next age we are still looking for people. There will be justice for ****play, this i can promise you.

most of the time...****play starts way before a guy razes into a war (especially in the lower tier)

I don't have to use my KD as an example...but we are about 17 players only with Avg Prov Size of 1000ac and Ave Prov NW of 250k and unfortunately many 22-player ghettos with 3-4 nub/scrub provs are still deathly afraid to war us

in fact most 22-player kd with avg size of 1000ac/250k NW right now (mostly all Top 50 NW kds) have no problem retaliating a fair retal hit, prolonging a hostile with a KD or waving into an hopen hostile "accidentally" because they never checked the "Snatch News"
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Thread Information