Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just a query...

Just a query...

I dont know about everyone else but recruitment is especially tricky these days with a dwindling player base.

However the kd we were hostile with, spawned 3 new provinces the tick they hit declare. (thus avoiding 72 hour protection)

Maybe its just me, but that smells a bit fishy.
    I mean comeon people cant even recruit 1 guy let alone 3 on the same tick.

I guess i cant say much more other than its a pretty dodgy thing to do.

Thanks for reading, and comment if you have any ideas.
    Thanks.
    "Inspecting mirrors is a job that I could really see myself doing."

#BloodyMess

Post Demon
    try and report it, if the support guys can find anything that indicates it is multis they'll lose as many as 6 provinces, if not note down the kingdom and avoid warring on even grounds with them for the reasons that they use underhanded tactics. Still 3 new provinces des not guarantee them the win, so make sure you try to beat them in any case.

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    try and report it, if the support guys can find anything that indicates it is multis they'll lose as many as 6 provinces, if not note down the kingdom and avoid warring on even grounds with them for the reasons that they use underhanded tactics. Still 3 new provinces des not guarantee them the win, so make sure you try to beat them in any case.
    Well yeah we are trying.

But 23 vs 25 isn’t necessarily easy when your in the mud and having 8 more generals is kinda clutch.

#BloodyMess

Needs to get out more
    This is probably a late starter FSU whoring kingdom. Even though a number of war kingdoms aren't above the tactic, most have to scramble for recruits and don't think far outside the box.

Pay attention to their strategy, and if you're feeling like fighting fire with fire, pick 5 of their provinces you know you can crush and sever them off the 25 with impunity. Do it till it feels wrong. And put Man-O-War 'kill with power' on a loop till WD.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 15-05-2018 at 10:07.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    I think it all depends on the kingdom.. My kingdom has had so many potential recruits, that we are struggling to fit them on our few spots.

But three provinces appearing right before they hit the button is pretty shady.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckySports View Post
    I think it all depends on the kingdom.. My kingdom has had so many potential recruits, that we are struggling to fit them on our few spots.

But three provinces appearing right before they hit the button is pretty shady.
    Well sure. I'm assuming if you run a 22 or 23 you're province numbers are static. Obviously, say you're planning to war a larger kingdom, you might add provinces.

Bloody Mess(?) was apparently lured into hostile, which speaks to the interest the sandbagging kingdom had in developing the setup. Explore pool typography: a whoring signature.

Because the incoming province discrepancy vs chained enemies virtually eliminates breakouts by Bloody Mess(?). The navigation was within the rules but exploits meta. You only get 3 guesses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Well sure. I'm assuming if you run a 22 or 23 you're province numbers are static. Obviously, say you're planning to war a larger kingdom, you might add provinces.

Bloody Mess(?) was apparently lured into hostile, which speaks to the interest the sandbagging kingdom had in developing the setup. Explore pool typography: a whoring signature.

Because the incoming province discrepancy vs chained enemies virtually eliminates breakouts by Bloody Mess(?). The navigation was within the rules but exploits meta. You only get 3 guesses.
    Not sure I follow...
    Lured into hostile? Sounds like you know more than your letting on mate...

#BloodyMess

Anyway one of you clever clogs made a post in the war forum and then deleted it. Yes I made a post about your shady goings on. Smells like cheating to me, but perhaps people are afraid of warring when an even match. Let’s be fair now, we waved you and you declared and you were bigger than us before the addition of 3 provinces. Anyway, even with those extra provinces your still pretty lame...

#BloodyMess

Regular
    I agree getting multiple recruits in such short order is unusual. Ask DavidC, JeffT or Roxiator on Discord, or send an email to support if you're that suspicious (and I would be). It might be all kosher or just plain lucky, but it might not, so get the powers that be to check it.

The merits of StratoCastle "knowing more than he lets on" are debatable. He knows a great deal, but he lets on to all of it. He's a wandering nomad in the game and he has a rhythmic canter when he talks/types that makes me suspect he's perpetually smoking something.
    But he's not a cheater.
    Last edited by Calya; 15-05-2018 at 20:54. Reason: Cantor/Canter
    Ghetto Nightmare

Age 96 - Chaise Longue/Lighthouse Fire | Age 95 - Telephone The Real Ham Jackson | Age 94 - Final Girl | Age 93 - Superdrug | Age 92 - No Gods No Masters | Age 91 - Hunting The Wren | Age 90 - I Useta Lover | Age 89 - The Young People | Age 88 - Suspended in Gaffa | Age 87 - Aversadze | Age 85-86 - [Making A Baby] | Age 84 - Gay Girls | Age 83 - Avant Gardener | Age 82 - Girls Talk | Age 81 - Aversadze | Age 80 - Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking | Age 79 - Stella Was A Diver And She Was Always Down | Age 78 - The Lightning Strike | Age 77 - So Like A Rose | Age 76 - Aversadze/Kemosabe | Age 75 - Not Your Kind Of People/Good Shot, Good Soldier | Age 74 - Godspell | Age 73 - Time Will Destroy Everything/Versions of Hate | Age 72 - Another New World | Age 71 - Cold Old Fire | Age 70 - Battlestations | Age 69 - Tilted | Age 68 - Spite & Malice | Age 67 - I, The Hand Grenade | Age 66 - The Mother We Share | Age 65 - Pretty Keen On Centrefolds | Age 64 - Wangernumb | Age 63 - Aversadze | Age 62 - Aversadze | Age 60 - Lynx | Age 59 - Astral | Age 58 - That's How You Get Ants | Age 57 - Aversadze

Veteran
    StratOcastle is Deepak Chopra's utopia forum account.

Forum Fanatic
    Not hard to bring in multiple people in 1 hour. Ive recruited people who had friends wanting to play in the same kd .Not hard actually. Never done it right before a war tho

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Check your facts before posting. The evolution of the war is available at umunk.net/tf/#war=1 where it can be seen that you were 10% bigger than the opposing kd in land&nw

Quote Originally Posted by RIP Science View Post
    Check your facts before posting. The evolution of the war is available at umunk.net/tf/#war=1 where it can be seen that you were 10% bigger than the opposing kd in land&nw
    So 3 provs weren't added cause they were 10% bigger? Sound logic..

The Other Side of the Coin...

A Kingdom who finished top 10 consecutively for 3-4 ages, till RL struck a few of its core members.

Saw a decline in rankings (finishing in the 20s and even in the 40s at one age)

It had a not too shabby finish last age, finishing top 20 again

The KD Big Boss keeps conning his whatsapp friends and ex-KD mates to rejoin the KD (happens every age, at any point of stage in the age)

The Age of Em-something Advent....

First war was kinda lame, some over-enthu KD declared on us (or was it we declared?), needless to say, it was kinda one-sided.

After-win, ex-KD mates were much more acceptable to rejoining the KD.

One big ass (120-150% bigger) KD gets hostile with us, ex-KD mates who were lurking on the group gets hold of the news through the whatsapp chats and requested to be invited back in to KD (loyalty?)

We declare, we kick-ass, and from warlog, eventlog, text-log, admin-log, system-log, whatever-log, you can see just how much difference those 3 provinces ACTUALLY made. *spoiler alert* - N _ N _

All we can say at this point of time is, HUR... HUR... HUR... (https://youtu.be/DksSPZTZES0 song plays in the background)

First of all you didn't get your ex-Kd mates back after your first war win but right before declaration.
    As far as "one big ass Kd (120%-150%) - we where 5% bigger.
    And 3 new provinces make a difference, whatever warlogs tell you.

If it is legit then it is lame strategy, but a strategy none the less.

Thread Information