Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just a query...

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDeus View Post
    First of all you didn't get your ex-Kd mates back after your first war win but right before declaration.
    As far as "one big ass Kd (120%-150%) - we where 5% bigger.
    And 3 new provinces make a difference, whatever warlogs tell you.

If it is legit then it is lame strategy, but a strategy none the less.
    Giff me whatever you smoking mon, seems you still don't get it.

1. Your KD's action made it possible for them to come back, all my boss had to say was "****, these guys are shameless, trying to bully a smaller KD, you guys need to come back" and then BOOM BOOM BOOOM, three invites, three guys/lurkers got conned** invite baited and came back.

2. You are lying, its was higher than 5%, and if you have any decency, you will cease to be silly and come back with evidence as a previous post here in this thread has shown where to find those stats. Just scroll up and read.

3. it is actually a legit strategy, See you admit its lame, why you still crying bro? just move on, shoo shoo, go and keep feeding us honor and land, refusing to WD even after getting whacked senseless. You don't even know whats good for you, only making me remember that noob pro-monk assassin who kept abusing himself and dying at end of the day in Hitman the movie. Tch..tch..tch...I feel pity. I will not attack your KD for the next 5 mins ok?

**I say conned cause they were lamenting they didn't have time, didn't have have interest, didn't have sex etc, and my boss deserves a reward from Utopia admins for bringing back these lost souls

*Update*

After the heavy blow *KaaPAAWW!* from this thread, the losing kingdom finally surrendered. If I knew this earlier, I would have refrained from blasting them here and kept feeding on them. AH bugger it.

[System Notification] Your Talking Sense Into Senseless People skill has leveled up!

Ghetto drama the best drama.

*Ahem Cough Cough*

Can the Admins please give some credit as reward for success invite three waywards back into our beloved Utopia? Think of it as 3 more people who can be used as marketing medium/ advertisers eye candy.

I shall leave it to the great wisdom of the almighty admins of the magnificent world of the legendary Utopia! <where all your conquering dreams may* come true>

* Terms and Conditions apply. See the bottom of your beer bottle for more details.

Trucking some poor people into the game by lying to them that there was a big bad bully kd harassing you when it actually was just 5% difference. That's not impressive.

and you are one of those poor guys suckered into believing it was *ONLY* 5%. For a guy who has 8k posts under his name, you sure are gullible to believe random words found on the internet. I am half-certain you will say the Earth is Flat next.

Also, WHAT THE HECK "Poor People"...these guys been lurking around for years in our whatsapp group, randomly popping up to troll someone and post naked / half-naked pics of you can imagine what. Calling them as poor people will be like calling Donald Trump the true messiah of Mankind.
    Last edited by Cpt Carrot; 16-05-2018 at 14:10.

Oh yeah @captain carrot! These 3 ,who have lurked around for years, suddenly activate accounts in f-ing 10 minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by Blameitondevs View Post
    Oh yeah @captain carrot! These 3 ,who have lurked around for years, suddenly activate accounts in f-ing 10 minutes?
    Duh, if Malaysia can gain independence from Barisan National Party after decades, and if Kim Jung-un can suddenly come out and say "Peace be upon this Earth, we shall dismantle all Nukes", and if your Momma can finally cook rice without burning it on the electric rice cooker, then there is nothing that says 3 good friends of donkey years cant login within 10 mins.

If you doubt the last statement then it means you doubting all other statements also...

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt Carrot View Post
    Giff me whatever you smoking mon, seems you still don't get it.

1. Your KD's action made it possible for them to come back, all my boss had to say was "****, these guys are shameless, trying to bully a smaller KD, you guys need to come back" and then BOOM BOOM BOOOM, three invites, three guys/lurkers got conned** invite baited and came back.

2. You are lying, its was higher than 5%, and if you have any decency, you will cease to be silly and come back with evidence as a previous post here in this thread has shown where to find those stats. Just scroll up and read.

3. it is actually a legit strategy, See you admit its lame, why you still crying bro? just move on, shoo shoo, go and keep feeding us honor and land, refusing to WD even after getting whacked senseless. You don't even know whats good for you, only making me remember that noob pro-monk assassin who kept abusing himself and dying at end of the day in Hitman the movie. Tch..tch..tch...I feel pity. I will not attack your KD for the next 5 mins ok?

**I say conned cause they were lamenting they didn't have time, didn't have have interest, didn't have sex etc, and my boss deserves a reward from Utopia admins for bringing back these lost souls
    1. I can't answer more than hahahaha on this

2. We started at 4.8m and you at 4.6m (that is after we waved you so you nw was arround 4.7m when we started our wave). by all means... tell me where that is 10%

3. I just said it was lame, lol!

and you are one of those poor guys suckered into believing it was *ONLY* 5%. For a guy who has 8k posts under his name, you sure are gullible to believe random words found on the internet. I am half-certain you will say the Earth is Flat next.
    Its far easier to trust someone who claims 5% than someone whos not sure if it was 120% or 150%.

Thanks for admitting that everything you said is a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Its far easier to trust someone who claims 5% than someone whos not sure if it was 120% or 150%.

Thanks for admitting that everything you said is a lie.
    Of course, you will find it easier to believe a strong lie, rather than a truth which is ambiguous (but can be proved with research). Just proves you just need to grow up a lil more and take lessons in using the internet, least you get scammed in by some Nigerian prince or increase penis size ads.

According to your argument logic:

The truth is = There is no God.
    The lie is = There might be God and there might even possibly have more than one God.

Kind of disappointed in you Korp, just like your parents might if they read your comments on this thread. Come on man, if you need help using the internet safely, please open a thread in the appropriate section. We the Utopian community will help you through it.

PS. Just noticed your avatar, "I was born L33T". Did you misspell "late"? It certainly seems like it from your posts and that silent cry for help. Go take your meds please.
    Last edited by Cpt Carrot; 16-05-2018 at 16:29.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Please don't insult users.

Also, it's a little fishy how your attitude towards being in an advantageous position is that the other kingdom should quit crying and take their loss, but when the shoe was on the other foot, you proceeded to cry to some friends and convince them to help you avoid losing. Just an observation

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post

Also, it's a little fishy how your attitude towards being in an advantageous position is that the other kingdom should quit crying and take their loss, but when the shoe was on the other foot, you proceeded to cry to some friends and convince them to help you avoid losing. Just an observation
    I like your logic

Also don't forget that you guys hit us before we waved you....
    Last edited by CrazyDeus; 16-05-2018 at 22:02.

Forum Addict
    I shall leave it to the great wisdom of the almighty admins of the magnificent world of the legendary Utopia! <where all your conquering dreams may* come true>
    Almost sounds like an early Bart... :D
    Quote Originally Posted by :p
    The chance of needing 20 NBs to cure the plague is c. 1/470 trillion.
    Your logic is non existent, You should read more than one post.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post

What fishy? You didn't even see the whole picture and jumped out of nowhere to put in your comment. some mod you are...hur hur hur. I can begin to imagine the number of complaints against you piled up somewhere being ignored cause you got some "special" status with the game owners. Whatever man. We didn't cry to our friends. We simply said something we always say, do you seriously think we didnt try this tactic earlier during our first war? lol. and do you think we didn't try it out previous ages? It just so happens it is start of age and our conditions were far better than previous ages that these buggers came back in. A fisherman/conman never gives up, retires. Try, try, try again, when it works you get rich/fat and make people around you jealous. If it doesn't, no one knows except the fellow fisherman/conman in your group.

Even in real life there is such thing as showing lesser numbers while larger force stays hidden to ambush, same stuff, we had 3 people (actually a lot more) hiding in our whatsapp group and sprang a surprise before ambushing the enemy KD. Next time a bigger kd wishes to bully a smaller kd which has 22 provinces, this can be a viable tactic. Please add this to Wiki/Guide/Tutorial/Strategic Hall of Fame. Instead of stepping up on some high horse and waving your mod sword around without proper investigation.

Just to clear up your doubts,

1. I don't insult people without provocation.
    2. I don't like people commenting on stuff they don't know or know little off and want to try sounding like some experts. Its an insult to the real experts out there. You quacks better scram to some other thread instead of stirring s**t here.
    3. This thread can actually be closed as the person who started the thread "just had a query" and it has been conclusively answered. Further dragging this will only result in further tear shed and blood vomits.
    4. Come back with evidence if you really think a wrong doing or abuse has happened. We are happy to co-operate, but it has to be from some legit, neutral, wise person. Not someone who is quick on the fingers but slower in other body part.
    5. The warlog doesn't lie, the munk data doesn't lie. We can prove we were already doing well by the time those 3 provinces came OOP.

We can prove the reason they lost was not cause of the 3 new provinces.

I) It was because they had more lazy bums who can't operate an alarm clock to wake up at odd hours to attack.

II) Had poor econ control and thus didn't even manage to send off the dragon they started so much earlier (I think pre-war), where-else we sent off two dragons and had third one lined up in case they refused to WD.

III) The KD's race/personality combination was comparatively inferior to ours.

I can go on, but hope everyone stop fanning the fire. tch tch tch, like Alfred said "Some people just want to see the world burn Master Bruce"
    Last edited by Cpt Carrot; 17-05-2018 at 01:19. Reason: removed insults, added reasons

Thread Information