Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDeus View Post
First of all you didn't get your ex-Kd mates back after your first war win but right before declaration.
As far as "one big ass Kd (120%-150%) - we where 5% bigger.
And 3 new provinces make a difference, whatever warlogs tell you.

If it is legit then it is lame strategy, but a strategy none the less.
Giff me whatever you smoking mon, seems you still don't get it.

1. Your KD's action made it possible for them to come back, all my boss had to say was "****, these guys are shameless, trying to bully a smaller KD, you guys need to come back" and then BOOM BOOM BOOOM, three invites, three guys/lurkers got conned** invite baited and came back.

2. You are lying, its was higher than 5%, and if you have any decency, you will cease to be silly and come back with evidence as a previous post here in this thread has shown where to find those stats. Just scroll up and read.

3. it is actually a legit strategy, See you admit its lame, why you still crying bro? just move on, shoo shoo, go and keep feeding us honor and land, refusing to WD even after getting whacked senseless. You don't even know whats good for you, only making me remember that noob pro-monk assassin who kept abusing himself and dying at end of the day in Hitman the movie. Tch..tch..tch...I feel pity. I will not attack your KD for the next 5 mins ok?

**I say conned cause they were lamenting they didn't have time, didn't have have interest, didn't have sex etc, and my boss deserves a reward from Utopia admins for bringing back these lost souls