Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just a query...

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDeus View Post
    I like your logic

Also don't forget that you guys hit us before we waved you....
    Palem certainly isn't in either of these kds

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt Carrot View Post
    What fishy? You didn't even see the whole picture and jumped out of nowhere to put in your comment. some mod you are...hur hur hur. I can begin to imagine the number of complaints against you piled up somewhere being ignored cause you got some "special" status with the game owners. Whatever man. We didn't cry to our friends. We simply said something we always say, do you seriously think we didnt try this tactic earlier during our first war? lol. and do you think we didnt try it out previous ages? It just so happens it is start of age and our conditions were far better than previous ages that these buggers came back in. A fisherman/conman never gives up, retires. Try, try, try again, when it works you get rich/fat and make people around you jealous. If it doesn't, no one knows except the fellow fisherman/conman in your group.

Even in real life there is such thing as showing lesser numbers while larger force stays hidden to ambush, same stuff, we had 3 people (actually a lot more) hiding in our whatsapp group and sprang a surprise before ambushing the enemy KD. Next time a bigger kd wishes to bully a smaller kd which has 22 provinces, this can be available tactic. Please add this to Wiki/Guide/Tutorial/Strategic Hall of Fame. Instead of stepping up on some high horse and waving your mod sword around without proper investigation.

You Mad bro?
    fight me bruh

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    What fishy? You didn't even see the whole picture and jumped out of nowhere to put in your comment. some mod you are...hur hur hur. I can begin to imagine the number of complaints against you piled up somewhere being ignored cause you got some "special" status with the game owners. Whatever man. We didn't cry to our friends. We simply said something we always say, do you seriously think we didnt try this tactic earlier during our first war? lol. and do you think we didn't try it out previous ages? It just so happens it is start of age and our conditions were far better than previous ages that these buggers came back in. A fisherman/conman never gives up, retires. Try, try, try again, when it works you get rich/fat and make people around you jealous. If it doesn't, no one knows except the fellow fisherman/conman in your group.

Even in real life there is such thing as showing lesser numbers while larger force stays hidden to ambush, same stuff, we had 3 people (actually a lot more) hiding in our whatsapp group and sprang a surprise before ambushing the enemy KD. Next time a bigger kd wishes to bully a smaller kd which has 22 provinces, this can be a viable tactic. Please add this to Wiki/Guide/Tutorial/Strategic Hall of Fame. Instead of stepping up on some high horse and waving your mod sword around without proper investigation.

Just to clear up your doubts,

1. I don't insult people without provocation.
    2. I don't like people commenting on stuff they don't know or know little off and want to try sounding like some experts. Its an insult to the real experts out there. You quacks better scram to some other thread instead of stirring s**t here.
    3. This thread can actually be closed as the person who started the thread "just had a query" and it has been conclusively answered. Further dragging this will only result in further tear shed and blood vomits.
    4. Come back with evidence if you really think a wrong doing or abuse has happened. We are happy to co-operate, but it has to be from some legit, neutral, wise person. Not someone who is quick on the fingers but slower in other body part.
    5. The warlog doesn't lie, the munk data doesn't lie. We can prove we were already doing well by the time those 3 provinces came OOP.

We can prove the reason they lost was not cause of the 3 new provinces.

I) It was because they had more lazy bums who can't operate an alarm clock to wake up at odd hours to attack.

II) Had poor econ control and thus didn't even manage to send off the dragon they started so much earlier (I think pre-war), where-else we sent off two dragons and had third one lined up in case they refused to WD.

III) The KD's race/personality combination was comparatively inferior to ours.

I can go on, but hope everyone stop fanning the fire. tch tch tch, like Alfred said "Some people just want to see the world burn Master Bruce"
    If we're quoting our favorite children's stories...
    "It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities"

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    If we're quoting our favorite children's stories...
    "It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities"
    You are right, choices matter.

In true style of the greatest choice maker. "I choose you Pikachu!". *throws the pokeball at Palem*

Quote Originally Posted by Aha View Post
    fight me bruh
    I choose you Charmander *throws pokeball at Aha*

Post Fiend
    Why are people entertaining this guy? Are yall really that bored?

What fishy? You didn't even see the whole picture and jumped out of nowhere to put in your comment. some mod you are...hur hur hur. I can begin to imagine the number of complaints against you piled up somewhere being ignored cause you got some "special" status with the game owners. Whatever man. We didn't cry to our friends. We simply said something we always say, do you seriously think we didnt try this tactic earlier during our first war? lol. and do you think we didn't try it out previous ages? It just so happens it is start of age and our conditions were far better than previous ages that these buggers came back in. A fisherman/conman never gives up, retires. Try, try, try again, when it works you get rich/fat and make people around you jealous. If it doesn't, no one knows except the fellow fisherman/conman in your group.

Even in real life there is such thing as showing lesser numbers while larger force stays hidden to ambush, same stuff, we had 3 people (actually a lot more) hiding in our whatsapp group and sprang a surprise before ambushing the enemy KD. Next time a bigger kd wishes to bully a smaller kd which has 22 provinces, this can be a viable tactic. Please add this to Wiki/Guide/Tutorial/Strategic Hall of Fame. Instead of stepping up on some high horse and waving your mod sword around without proper investigation.

Just to clear up your doubts,

1. I don't insult people without provocation.
    2. I don't like people commenting on stuff they don't know or know little off and want to try sounding like some experts. Its an insult to the real experts out there. You quacks better scram to some other thread instead of stirring s**t here.
    3. This thread can actually be closed as the person who started the thread "just had a query" and it has been conclusively answered. Further dragging this will only result in further tear shed and blood vomits.
    4. Come back with evidence if you really think a wrong doing or abuse has happened. We are happy to co-operate, but it has to be from some legit, neutral, wise person. Not someone who is quick on the fingers but slower in other body part.
    5. The warlog doesn't lie, the munk data doesn't lie. We can prove we were already doing well by the time those 3 provinces came OOP.

We can prove the reason they lost was not cause of the 3 new provinces.

I) It was because they had more lazy bums who can't operate an alarm clock to wake up at odd hours to attack.

II) Had poor econ control and thus didn't even manage to send off the dragon they started so much earlier (I think pre-war), where-else we sent off two dragons and had third one lined up in case they refused to WD.

III) The KD's race/personality combination was comparatively inferior to ours.

I can go on, but hope everyone stop fanning the fire. tch tch tch, like Alfred said "Some people just want to see the world burn Master Bruce"
    In reference to number 5. doing well before they came oop? its not like they had the usual 72 hours. not sure you realise what a difference 12 generals makes.
    Anyway your a funny guy, love your posts, its like someone pissed in your cornflakes every post. With this attitude and grasp of english, im sure youll go far ;)
    "Inspecting mirrors is a job that I could really see myself doing."

#BloodyMess

12 Generals would only mean like 24 hits by min time, cause they're still in protection for the first 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Stingaaaa View Post
    In reference to number 5. doing well before they came oop? its not like they had the usual 72 hours. not sure you realise what a difference 12 generals makes.
    Anyway your a funny guy, love your posts, its like someone pissed in your cornflakes every post. With this attitude and grasp of english, im sure youll go far ;)
    Thank you, thank you, and thanks again. Yes, I am quite aware of those numbers. However, my point is that the impact was not as exaggerated as they make it to be. And the effort of our mages, thieves, and attackers are getting belittled & buried here.

I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT ACCEPT THAT!

They were not easy opponents, it wasn't easy for us at all. We had such a great co-ordination and put in maximum effort just for it all to be lost in this "You guys won cause you guys recruited 3 provinces" idiotic notion. If this is not pissing on my cornflakes then it surely is s*itting on my bed.

Thank you, thank you, and thanks again. Yes, I am quite aware of those numbers. However, my point is that the impact was not as exaggerated as they make it to be. And the effort of our mages, thieves, and attackers are getting belittled & buried here.

I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT ACCEPT THAT!

They were not easy opponents, it wasn't easy for us at all. We had such a great co-ordination and put in maximum effort just for it all to be lost in this "You guys won cause you guys recruited 3 provinces" idiotic notion. If this is not pissing on my cornflakes then it surely is s*itting on my bed.
    you had blablabla... actually you just had 3 extra provinces cause you couldn't seal the deal with the current provinces and setup.
    speak like you are better than us. well delete those 3 and go at it again to prove your point; or you gonna wait and add 3 more again because you to scared to fight equal :D

don't forget to clean the sheets

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDeus View Post
    you had blablabla... actually you just had 3 extra provinces cause you couldn't seal the deal with the current provinces and setup.
    speak like you are better than us. well delete those 3 and go at it again to prove your point; or you gonna wait and add 3 more again because you to scared to fight equal :D

don't forget to clean the sheets
    Be careful what you wish for...we might end up visiting you later during the age. We might ofc ask 3 guys to go on vacation, so you won't need to go beyond 4 tubs of Vaseline for your derriere..

Also, thanks for your concern on cleaning the sheets, one of your family member has indeed left a lot of stains on the bed. She did offer to dry clean it, I refused, since I am a gentleman, unlike some people in her family. Don't worry, I did tip her for her services, so she could buy some milk to feed you cry babies.
    Last edited by Cpt Carrot; 17-05-2018 at 17:21. Reason: grammar/ typos

Be careful what you wish for...we might end up visiting you later during the age. We might ofc ask 3 guys to go on vacation, so you won't need to go beyond 4 tubs of Vaseline for your derriere..

Also, thanks for your concern on cleaning the sheets, one of your family member left a lot of c*m stains on the bed. She did offer to dry clean it, I refused, since I am a gentleman, unlike some people in her family.
    wow a mom joke, go back to school kid...

#BloodyMess

wow a mom joke, go back to school kid...
    How did you figure out it was a mom joke? Did your mom go out last night and didn't return till this morning and swallowed an after-night pill shortly after? Why can't it be a sister joke? Heck, it could even be a grandma joke. So, in your messed up upbringing, kids normally go to school to learn mom jokes? Or did you mean that people who say Momma jokes have to go back to school? Is a school really a place to learn jokes? No wonder your education standard is so sub-par!

My suggestion? Go take tutorial classes, honestly you guys really live up to your KD name. Not only your whole life is a "BloodyMess", your actions and words also create a bloody mess everywhere,.............. just like the my bedsheet after "she" slept in (partially it is my fault for being so amazing and partially her fault for having a low threshold)

How did you figure out it was a mom joke? Did your mom go out last night and didn't return till this morning and swallowed an after-night pill shortly after? Why can't it be a sister joke? Heck, it could even be a grandma joke. So, in your messed up upbringing, kids normally go to school to learn mom jokes? Or did you mean that people who say Momma jokes have to go back to school? Is a school really a place to learn jokes? No wonder your education standard is so sub-par!

My suggestion? Go take tutorial classes, honestly you guys really live up to your KD name. Not only your whole life is a "BloodyMess", your actions and words also create a bloody mess everywhere,.............. just like the my bedsheet after "she" slept in (partially it is my fault for being so amazing and partially her fault for having a low threshold)
    Some keyboard warrior you are eh mate!?

We don’t use alarms and we still had you on the ropes even with your extra players. Hahaha

#BloodyMess

Some keyboard warrior you are eh mate!?

We don’t use alarms and we still had you on the ropes even with your extra players. Hahaha
    Great, I admit you guys had us on the ropes. As in boxing and in war, the one that is left standing and/or has effectively hit out the most, wins. Why didn't you realize that ropes actually give you extra momentum if you lean back and use it as a slingshot to add power to the punch? Oh this reminds me of something Deepak mentioned earlier in the thread. "Bloodymess was baited into hostile". Hur Hur hur...did it not set off neuron sparks inside your brain? Just chew on that and let the realization dawn on you (or at least I hope).
    Last edited by Cpt Carrot; 17-05-2018 at 19:12. Reason: added the word "effectively"

Thread Information