Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Game Improvements Idea

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybersnake View Post
    How about iternationalization? Was this idea brought up? What do you guys think?
    The game is already played all over the world, what do you have in mind that is different?

I mean that not all people know the English language and many don't play because of it. If the game would be translated into several other languages, perhaps it would increase popularity. Thiughts?

How about credits that are half price and only last 8 hours. This way you can set one of your kd mates a sitter over night. You should also be allowed double the amounts of sitters during the age, as you will be using it more often

Quote Originally Posted by Speersy1 View Post
    How about credits that are half price and only last 8 hours. This way you can set one of your kd mates a sitter over night. You should also be allowed double the amounts of sitters during the age, as you will be using it more often
    So if I buy say 40 credits I have to spend them in 8 hours or they expire? uhm no thanks, even at half price no thanks
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybersnake View Post
    I'm curious why would 15 players per kingdom kill the game? Do most of the kingdoms in the game have a core of 20 players or it's just the top 10 kds that do?
    One more thought would be that it would decrease the comradeship feeling that this game creates?
    Can Admins pretty please just pin one of these umptillion threads about lowering the province threshold? That way we wouldn't have to rehash the same argument every time somebody suggests this yet ANOTHER time?

1. Reducing the province threshold doesn't magically create more kingdoms, it creates more leaderless nubs. Because while players are important to a kingdom what you need is leaders. And lowering the province threshold doesn't magically create more leaders.
    2. Yes dropping it from 25 to 15 or 20 overnight would lead to an exodus of players, doing it 1 province at a time per age it might work, assuming that you resolve the aforementioned issue of a lack of leaders.

Creating more kingdoms without leaders just creates more farms, and farms gets forced out of the game because they get farmed time and time and time again without being able to do anything about it, and so they quit to go play something more enjoyable.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

If people could on stop replying to almost 4 months old posts ...

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    If people could on stop replying to almost 4 months old posts ...
    Heh my bad, I didn't check the original date.

Thread Information