Thread: prov name parsing bug on kd page

prov name parsing bug on kd page

The game has a maximum allowed kd prov name of over 30 characters however we are finding that using all of them causes display and table parsing issues for many people using mobile or other devices to display the kd page, resulting in the table using double spacing and being unreadable. Consequently as this is through no fault of my own I would like to suggest you shorten the maximum allowed characters for prov names, and also shorten my own prov name to fix the issue for the remainder of the age. I have also been gifted a free name change for the purpose of fixing it ourselves and would like this reimbursed to the original gifting account as they sent it without knowing I had an aggressive action timer.

87807F82

So it has been almost a week now and I have had no replies and the issue has not been resolved, can I get an update on this by somebody?

Also, I assume the email that you can 'also' send bugs or support issues to that was posted about in 2011 is inactive now?

The time it takes to get a response here let alone something fixed is pathetic.

the email address is apparently dead, and nobody capable of addressing the issue has even checked this forum in over 2 weeks I assume because this thread has been at the top the whole time and still hasn't had a reply.

WHAT IS GOING ON......

Forum Fanatic
    try messaging them on the discord forum as they are there daily and using it more than this

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Thread Information