Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BB v Hipmunks

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadpole View Post
    Was an interesting fight indeed. Would have been even more interesting had Hipmunks not given BB two free war waves in the first fight. Without that huge misstake things would probably have looked very different going into the b2b. BB planned well from that onwards, perfect WD before bleeding acres, and a size adv that Hipmunks really couldn't fight back from. Well played BB!

Furthermore, I consider that resilient stance must be destroyed. Or well, nerfed ;)
    Maybe with more people finally realizing how stupid it is, it will get changed. Also yes, you guys should have known full waving into resilient plus gs to a kd full of more avians who would double up in war was a bad idea. Why do you think flogger always wants emeriti to engage in those scenarios. Gotta have that #EmeritiPatience

Quote Originally Posted by Memster View Post
    Maybe with more people finally realizing how stupid it is, it will get changed. Also yes, you guys should have known full waving into resilient plus gs to a kd full of more avians who would double up in war was a bad idea. Why do you think flogger always wants emeriti to engage in those scenarios. Gotta have that #EmeritiPatience
    Yesssss. #chessfight #2weeks14hits #patienceiskey
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Memster View Post
    Well. We knew. And plan was to godspeed it and wave in a ladder with Orcs first and avians second and minus hours. But we were thinly staffed and at some point for unclear reasons that plan was ignored.

I don't agree with patience though. BB had size adv and superior pool. We had superior BE. If anything we should have engaged earlier. Plan was to ME starve them, but due to plunder and high tax on our smaller provs we couldn't shuffle around gold properly to cover for 200 wages on 0 ppa. So in the end we only managed to dump our own BE levels and not starve their ME enough (relative to ours). The planned opening, but right away, would have been the right move.
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Thread Information