Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: 2889 provinces

One of them is arguing the game has in fact evolved, the other is arguing it has declined - that's the freaking context LOL.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black on that one Korp though OMEGALUL.

I don't think I'm smart in the broader sense, if I was I wouldn't be here talking to you, I just believe I'm highly intelligent.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    One of them is arguing the game has in fact evolved, the other is arguing it has declined - that's the freaking context LOL.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black on that one Korp though OMEGALUL.

I don't think I'm smart in the broader sense, if I was I wouldn't be here talking to you, I just believe I'm highly intelligent.
    One talking that the game has evolved in certain aspects, ie relation between owners and community. One talking about broader strokes that the game has declined, which it has for the past 10-12 years. Totally different context.

There is no context where you can explain this as a response to me:

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    It's also a fact that the game declined after I stopped playing.

See the problem with your "facts"?

Thunder TA is the one claiming everything he says is fact. The "also" here implies Palem is agreeing with Thunder's assessment whilst maintaining the game is on a decline. Thunder's assessment directly disagrees with mine which had nothing to do with player-owner relationship but the fact the game is on a decline - you can quote me.

There is no Universe in which you can actually defend Palem's abysmal posts, but hey you are Ze Korp, you make the impossible possible :)
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Thunder TA is the one claiming everything he says is fact. The "also" here implies Palem is agreeing with Thunder's assessment whilst maintaining the game is on a decline. Thunder's assessment directly disagrees with mine which had nothing to do with player-owner relationship but the fact the game is on a decline - you can quote me.

There is no Universe in which you can actually defend Palem's abysmal posts, but hey you are Ze Korp, you make the impossible possible :)
    Not everything he says but what he said in that specific posts. Which is true, people have moved on to Discord rather than the forum. You still dont seem to comprehend the contect of Thunders posts. The game can evolve in certain aspects while decline overall. Whats funny is that you claim the decline is due to Bart while its been as said declining for the past 10 years.

You are actually right, I've failed to realize how incomplete Thunder's initial post actually was.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder TA View Post
    People not posting here or new people joining has 0 to do with Bart. People do not post here because the majority use the discord channel which is set up with the same topics for bugs and suggestions and the mods are actually there online instead of having to post stuff here and wait for answers. Game actually evolved alittle bit to a faster way to connect with them instead of this.
    So he tries to explain where suggestions and bugs reports happen. He never addresses what happened to the intrigue dimension this forum once had or why the actual player count isn't increasing.
    I've asked some pretty specific questions in my post to which this quote is a response to, eg. "Is Bishop still alive?"

I'll allow that the game has been on a decline for a longer time. I still don't see the big posters posting anymore, I'll dare say that's a fact as well as that this has been a trend ever since Bart got banned. The correlation between the events is up to discussion.

You are actually right, I've failed to realize how incomplete Thunder's initial post actually was.

So he tries to explain where suggestions and bugs reports happen. He never addresses what happened to the intrigue dimension this forum once had or why the actual player count isn't increasing.
    I've asked some pretty specific questions in my post to which this quote is a response to, eg. "Is Bishop still alive?"

I'll allow that the game has been on a decline for a longer time. I still don't see the big posters posting anymore, I'll dare say that's a fact as well as that this has been a trend ever since Bart got banned. The correlation between the events is up to discussion.
    But its not, its been a trend for a very long time much longer than you have played or how long you claim you played. Zauper already proved that it was all a lie and that you been around longer.

Zauper is free to post the date of me joining the game, the accounts he posted were created on the same year I've said I've joined - lmao.

When I joined the people I mention were still posting pretty regularly, you won't see those names here anymore, not in any way frequently to say the very least.

During Bart's era these forums were booming.

Zauper is free to post the date of me joining the game, the accounts he posted were created on the same year I've said I've joined - lmao.

When I joined the people I mention were still posting pretty regularly, you won't see those names here anymore, not in any way frequently to say the very least.

During Bart's era these forums were booming.
    No, they were created long before the dates you claimed. You had created multiple accounts remember? ))

No, the forums had already declined when Bart showed up. You havent experinced the the blooming forums.

Yeah I was trying to land in a decent KD without waiting the 24h period hence I've created about 5-10 accounts, Zauper had posted their names, they were all created around the same time, the year I joined, 2015.

The forums are actually dead now, ever since Bart got banned. There were regular posters when I joined.

Yeah I was trying to land in a decent KD without waiting the 24h period hence I've created about 5-10 accounts, Zauper had posted their names, they were all created around the same time, the year I joined, 2015.

The forums are actually dead now, ever since Bart got banned. There were regular posters when I joined.
    Sure sure if you say so ))

Oh sweet summer child.

Zauper is free to post the date of my firstly created account, I actually implore him to do so...

There you go, don't know what else to tell you. Why would I even lie about something like that anyway, lol.

What's actually funny is you pride yourself on knowing the history of this game and rub stuff like that in newer player's faces and then you wonder why this community is considered toxic and uninviting. :thinking:

Zauper is free to post the date of my firstly created account, I actually implore him to do so...

There you go, don't know what else to tell you. Why would I even lie about something like that anyway, lol.

What's actually funny is you pride yourself on knowing the history of this game and rub stuff like that in newer player's faces and then you wonder why this community is considered toxic and uninviting. :thinking:
    Correcting someone that want to attribute everything to their big idol in the whole world isnt "rub stuff like that in new players faces"

Nah, this whole community is an enclosed circle-jerk and you know it - you are a part of it, THAT would be my pick on why new people tend to not stay, weather KDs are 22 or 23 provinces is not even my 2nd guess tbf.

EDIT: anyway, glad to see not much has changed here :)
    Time to watch some games.
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 17-06-2018 at 18:39.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

You stated a fact that the forums have been in decline since Bart was banned. I stated a fact that the game has been in decline since I quit playing. Afterwards, I asked you if you saw the problem with your facts.

Since you don't see the problem with these facts and you don't seem to appreciate Korp spelling it out for you, I'll explain. Bart's presence on the forums and my presence in the game are completely irrelevant to the greater trends of the games/forums decline.

Moreover, why are you even bringing up what thunder said in my response to you. I wasn't agreeing or disagreeing with anything he was saying. I was simply pointing out the problem with the argument you were making.

Post Demon
    Only thing that changed since that ban is Bart no longer gettng every single forum thread off topic to end up beeing about himself regardless of original topic.

Sounds like you've moved the forum elsewhere which I as a no discord user can't appriciate, but whatever, took me years to discover even this forum and stop going to Temple, I can play without a forum and without a bot, I can even play with less than 3000 opponents so I see no problems whatsoever.

I'm ready to embarrass changes when they come and play what I'm given as far as the base game goes, only I'm missing the state of affair youtube episodes that allowed me to see that the owners are alive and working on a lot of diffrent plans, and we never got Genesis either.

Thread Information