Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2889 provinces

2889 provinces

Heads up

Enthusiast
    When I joined in March 2016, I believe player count was about 4400. So we've lost 1/3 in just over 2 years. I had big hopes with the new ownership, bigger hopes when they talked about their goals for player count. But That was dispelled pretty quickly unfortunately. Maybe there's still a chance, but it feels unlikely

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Heads up
    I believe the devs are doing a good job.

However, its just like Warren Buffet when he first started out in the textile industry. It is always going to be an impossible task in a dying industry.

Game could still grow, players exist somewhere. But not sure it's even possible now. I feel like we're well past the point of no return, just due to the games evolution mechanically and the remaining players left after the years of attrition the player base has taken.

Pretty sure that when I returned in spring 2012 there were over 7000 remaining.

Enthusiast
    I just don't understand why there's no app. I see ****ty derivative phone apps with factors more player base than Utopia. If utopia is to survive, it'll have 100* the chance to spread as an app than as a website... Pretty sure most people play on their phone as is.

No reason we can't have both. Which is necessary, really. Otherwise play CoC

Quote Originally Posted by Bananamancer2000 View Post
    So we've lost 1/3 in just over 2 years.
    All them pinoy multis that get deleted for cheating!
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Post Demon
    I don't think you are making a point, sure would like to see some more actions from owners, but if it is still fun to play what does I care if there are 500 or 5000 others in the game, as long as there is a new age I'll happily play on, if not I do have other games that I enjoy that I could spend more time on quite easily.

People has been crying about the dying game for a decade if not longer, but really you should be asking yorself if you find it worth playing or not, if so play on and if not you could try to adapt to make it fun again, or you could simply decide it no longer mattered.

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    I don't think you are making a point, sure would like to see some more actions from owners, but if it is still fun to play what does I care if there are 500 or 5000 others in the game, as long as there is a new age I'll happily play on, if not I do have other games that I enjoy that I could spend more time on quite easily.

People has been crying about the dying game for a decade if not longer, but really you should be asking yorself if you find it worth playing or not, if so play on and if not you could try to adapt to make it fun again, or you could simply decide it no longer mattered.
    The game is far more fun when there is a larger population. It doesnt get so stale, there isnt just the 2-3 kingdoms that aim for the charts each ages, there is more competition. Everything becomes more fun, more kingdoms to war, more diversity etc.

Enthusiast
    Game has gotten too easy, so alot of vets are retiring and no one is replacing them.

Postaholic
    Killing this forum and moving it to reddit would be a good start to getting more players I wager.

What a stupid idea. Same rational as make it a Facebook game.

Regular
    some 34 multi provinces have been created since the start of this thread
    Age 72 - Baron
    Age 73 - Baroness

Quote Originally Posted by ahtoad View Post
    some 34 multi provinces have been created since the start of this thread
    And 68 have been deleted!
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    And 68 have been deleted!
    Must hurt losing your multis so fast.

Thread Information