Thread: Looking for one

Looking for one

My team and I are looking for one player to join us as we finish remembering how to play at the top and actually get on with doing it.

Join me, Skraz, Si and many more old names in our pursuit of adding crowns to the collection.

What do we want from you? Strong activity, willingness to work for the team not just yourself, and being able to take a joke. Late night calls will happen, and many alarms will be set and cursed at in the middle of the night. We will occasionally make mistakes. Most of us took years off in retirement, and we're still getting our **** together. but we're building towards something big, and we're looking for someone to join us for it.

If interested in applying, PM me on the forums, or hit me up on the MUGA Discord.
    "The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Please make any complaints or requests regarding moderation to myself directly or a member of the Game Administration staff. Complaints in threads will be purged as per forum policy

Now full
    "The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Please make any complaints or requests regarding moderation to myself directly or a member of the Game Administration staff. Complaints in threads will be purged as per forum policy

Thread Information