Thread: Plague Transferring

Plague Transferring

Heya,

So i am currently an Avian Paladin. Therefore i am immune to plague.

I recently just transferred plague to an enemy, but it does not state i carry plague in the MM. If it functions as cleric should a message not be displayed saying i have the plague?

Also i looked through my province logs and i see no case of where i contracted the plague. Only the single case of me giving the plague to an enemy. It should state if i contract the plague in an attack or province logs as well correct?

I can provide some screenshots when i get home.

Post Fiend
    If you contracted the plague on an attack I think you would have had to have seen it when you got the result message from your attack. Did you save those messages?

As to the first part of your question, I think it would be nice if the throne page said something like "you have the plauge, but it has no effect" (obviously word it better). But I have the same experience as you at any rate.

Post Fiend
    I just got the plague as a paladin. People cheating. What people don't know it that the more homes you have and the better your kingdom is running the less likely you will get the plague in the first place. And my province is running well and has a good amount of homes so it is less likely to get the plague in the first place. And the odds of getting it are also lessen if the networth size different is big.

people cheating? i assume with paladin its like cleric, you can contract it, and not feel the effects- in this way you can still spread it.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RattleHead View Post
    people cheating? i assume with paladin its like cleric, you can contract it, and not feel the effects- in this way you can still spread it.
    Correct, Paladin's can get and spread the plague, but it doesn't have any effect on them. It appears in the attack message, but not the Throne Room. It's quite like Cleric used to be.
    I wish I'd known this, as up until extremely recently I've been furiously NB'ing away Plague because I forgot Paladin's are immune. I was deservedly mocked by my kingdom mates. So I was forced to do a bit of research.

Blue Mass; I don't think that's correct. Homes have no effect on Plague, only Hospitals do. Also, how "well run" your province or kingdom is.. Well, that's a very subjective thing, and also has no impact on the likelihood of getting or spreading the Plague. NW gap might, as it affects pretty much all manner of hits/gains, but I'm fairly certain that the percentage chance of spreading the plague is set in stone. Either you spread it, or you don't.
    Ghetto Nightmare

Age 96 - Chaise Longue/Lighthouse Fire | Age 95 - Telephone The Real Ham Jackson | Age 94 - Final Girl | Age 93 - Superdrug | Age 92 - No Gods No Masters | Age 91 - Hunting The Wren | Age 90 - I Useta Lover | Age 89 - The Young People | Age 88 - Suspended in Gaffa | Age 87 - Aversadze | Age 85-86 - [Making A Baby] | Age 84 - Gay Girls | Age 83 - Avant Gardener | Age 82 - Girls Talk | Age 81 - Aversadze | Age 80 - Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking | Age 79 - Stella Was A Diver And She Was Always Down | Age 78 - The Lightning Strike | Age 77 - So Like A Rose | Age 76 - Aversadze/Kemosabe | Age 75 - Not Your Kind Of People/Good Shot, Good Soldier | Age 74 - Godspell | Age 73 - Time Will Destroy Everything/Versions of Hate | Age 72 - Another New World | Age 71 - Cold Old Fire | Age 70 - Battlestations | Age 69 - Tilted | Age 68 - Spite & Malice | Age 67 - I, The Hand Grenade | Age 66 - The Mother We Share | Age 65 - Pretty Keen On Centrefolds | Age 64 - Wangernumb | Age 63 - Aversadze | Age 62 - Aversadze | Age 60 - Lynx | Age 59 - Astral | Age 58 - That's How You Get Ants | Age 57 - Aversadze

Post Fiend
    They do and they don't. It has to do with how well your province is to a utopia. It's about how you play the game and a lot of that mean how well your province is running or how close to a utopia is your province. Closer to a utopia less likely to get the plague. You get other unseen benefits too. But the only way to achieve these things is to play like me and I don't even play as well as I can because I don't need to.
    Last edited by Blue Mass; 18-06-2018 at 08:24.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Mass View Post
    They do and they don't. It has to do with how well your province is to a utopia. It's about how you play the game and a lot of that mean how well your province is running or how close to a utopia is your province. Closer to a utopia less likely to get the plague. You get other unseen benefits too. But the only way to achieve these things is to play like me and I don't even play as well as I can because I don't need to.
    What? lol. Morbo #2?

Administrator
    Paladin can carry plague but not be affected by it, they can also spread the plague if they have it.

Homes have no effect on plague chances, spreading, or curing.
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Suggestion: The Age of Madagascar

Transfer Plague to Dungeons!

Post Fiend
    Blue Mass is back with his non-sense? IIRC he did the same thing some time ago?

Thread Information