Thread: Friendly warring kd recruiting

Post Fiend

Friendly warring kd recruiting

We are a friendly warring kd, we are not a top kd, we win some and lose some, though lately been having a run of bad luck, so please don't expect us to be a top warring kd that wins every war. That said, we have fun, yes obviously we want to win but we also don't have tantrums if we lose, we discuss things in discord in a calm and adult manner, or try too, lol.

Ideally looking for t/m role atm, we have 3 invites, so anyone willing to play t/m. So looking for:

1 faery/mystic

2 halfling/rogues

If you are a great war strategist and want to help a fun warring kd start winning wars again then please join us. Old timers and new players both welcome, just be willing and prepared to use both discord and munk.

Post Fiend
    We have enough t/m's this age, we are short on attackers now, we only have 1 invite as of right now but please message me for our discord and pop on and chat with us and hopefully you'll want to join a fun warring kd.

Ideally any heavy attacker combo, orc/? human/? dwarf/? you get the idea...and if you don't like sleep avian/? :P

Thanks.

I am a returning Uptopia player. I played many years about 10years ago. Can be a dwarf. Let me know if i am okay to join your KD. dlu9024@hotmail.com

Or I can take race suggestions. I played dwarf before though rule has changed.

Post Fiend
    I emailed you an invite to discord, did you get it? Couldn't message you via forums.

Thread Information