Thread: Double release?

Double release?

Hey,

I'm currently getting chained (Luffy 3:12), and as a result was releasing troops. I was experiencing some lag, which is fine, but what isn't fine is that when the release request loaded, it showed that I had released double the amount of troops that I wanted. Incidentally, I was releasing > 50% of my troops, so, now all my offense is released. Basically, I'm ****ed by what I believe is a bug.

I make a living as a programmer, so I know full well that a lot of "errors" are in fact due to "human error", but I really can't see what I could have done wrong here? I'm quite sure I didn't fill out the release form twice, but in the province logs it says I have released twice. I have had some minor glitches earlier with Utopia Enhancer and munk conflicting, could that be the cause? Or could it be cause by my wifi-connection being bad, it was quite bad at the time I was trying to release (2/5 on the indicator).

Above all, what can I do about this right now? And how do I know that this won't happen in the future?

Storluffarn

edit: typo

We saw it happen lol. Was wondering why you were online and not attacking... hate to say it, but there prolly isnt anything to do right now. Maybe get your rogues to try and aid you up to build some offense to try and stay in the war? But if you DO think it is a legit bug, they will need your support ID. And you definitely gave us all a good laugh ;-)
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    We saw it happen lol. Was wondering why you were online and not attacking... hate to say it, but there prolly isnt anything to do right now. Maybe get your rogues to try and aid you up to build some offense to try and stay in the war? But if you DO think it is a legit bug, they will need your support ID. And you definitely gave us all a good laugh ;-)
    They'll help me back on my feet soon enough, thank you for not PKing me meanwhile though, I really did expect that I have to admit.

Didn't know there was something called a support ID, but mine seems to be: CB316968.

Quote Originally Posted by storluffarn View Post
    They'll help me back on my feet soon enough, thank you for not PKing me meanwhile though, I really did expect that I have to admit.
    Why PKing? You're already out ;-)

Thread Information