Thread: Rate of recovery and lowering of BE.

Rate of recovery and lowering of BE.

I am not 100% certain of this, but from observational data, it seems to me that the rate at which your BE lowers once you have drafted more peasants that you need to fill all your jobs is quicker than the rate at which BE recovers once you have more peasants than you need to fill all the jobs.

Is this deliberate, or just a quirk of the code that could be examined and adjusted?
    If it can be adjusted, the rate at which BE recovers should be identical to the rate at which BE lowers due to population variance.

Post Fiend
    I guess I don't see why they should be the same rate? I have no idea if they are or not, but it does not seem like an issue if the rates of BE increasing/decreasing weren't the same.

It also may be tough to check, as your current BE and pop in comparison to your current BE could have an affect on the rate. I don't have any idea what these formulas are though.

I dont know for sure either but I imagine its somewhat similar to wages, its moves faster or slower, depending on how far your actual is from your terminal BE, whether that is up or down.

Thread Information