Thread: Dragon reassignment

Post Fiend

Dragon reassignment

Hello,

Would like to be able to re-assign a dragon to a different KD if the original KD chickens out. That way there isn't so much gold gone to waste. I think it'll help remove a little of the hesitation KDs have of initiating a hostile nowadays. Anything that makes this game more aggressive and increases the pace of play, I'm all for.

And don't have a cf immediately cancel a dragon that's being funded. Just force the monarch to re-assign the KD coordinates of the dragon.

bump
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

No. How is the abuse of this not evident to you immediately?

Veteran
    To spell out what Pillz means: Kingdoms can just setup dragons with friendly kingdoms and have them safe and ready to go on command.

Ways to make this work could be that a re-assigned dragon is half strength, or allow the dragon to be "returned" for credit on another dragon.

But in general I'm against it since the real solution is just smart play and smart diplomacy. Don't fund that beast until it looks sure, or just send it anyway :p

Thread Information