Thread: What does this message mean?

Post Fiend

What does this message mean?

Your people appreciate the noteworthy dedication and time devoted to them in the last month and have worked harder to generate 13,480 gold coins.

I don't remember ever seeing this message before. I wasn't logged off for 12 hours. These new changes in this new age are interesting. I want to know what I am doing to trigger them.

Thats the new activity bonus they implemented
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Forum Fanatic
    been there all age

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Post Fiend
    Well I'm no very active. So this is the first time I got the message. I normally log on whoop ass and then log off.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Mass View Post
    Well I'm no very active. So this is the first time I got the message. I normally log on whoop ass and then log off.
    Youve obviously not been active for several ages then... Age 73 changes...

New Log-In Bonuses: To encourage activity there will be a new log in bonus (in addition to the 5 free acres) that will be based on activity throughout the entire day. The bonus will vary based on your activity, with 3 possible bonuses available, 50% income, 100% income, 200% income of one hours income. The bonus will provided will be based on your previous day's activity and will be generated on your first log in of the day (Utopian day). Example, if you qualify for 100% income for activity throughout January Yr 0 you will receive an instant bonus of 100% your current income for that hour the first time you log in on during February Yr 0.
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Enthusiast
    I think the income bonus should be awarded before paying wages. Once this age I got wage locked because I thought the 7th bonus would help me pay wages. It did not. Having 2500 gold and armies stuck home was sort of dumb.

Post Fiend
    How do they work. I want to know so I can trigger them when I know I'll have my draft off or not drafting any. Right now my draft is around 17.5kgc. So if I don't have my draft on at the moment I can end up getting well over 30kgc.

its based on daily income, not net.

activity on 16 ticks(i just set my 'next' science category to the same as current, or cast a self spell) for the highest bonus from what i can tell

Thread Information