Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ooopppssss

Ooopppssss

Pretty sure we all pay you enough in credits to update or get new servers, Or is there a 10 credit fee so a certain kingdom doesn't get oppppsed??? Just wondering cause it happens everytime!! And since you kicked me outta discord think this prob get deleted too.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmayy View Post
    Pretty sure we all pay you enough in credits to update or get new servers, Or is there a 10 credit fee so a certain kingdom doesn't get oppppsed??? Just wondering cause it happens everytime!! And since you kicked me outta discord think this prob get deleted too.
    Its not a server issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Its not a server issue.
    No?? just a if you pay enough money you wont have this problem issue?
    Last edited by Timmayy; 23-06-2018 at 14:54.

so just not smart enough to fix it then?

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Its not a server issue.
    so its a lack of caring then? cause there is no reason a problem like this should persist for so long. if its a technical issue why not let the community know and maybe someone will be kind enough to fix it. maybe for free even.

Quote Originally Posted by spyder882001 View Post
    so its a lack of caring then? cause there is no reason a problem like this should persist for so long. if its a technical issue why not let the community know and maybe someone will be kind enough to fix it. maybe for free even.
    Why dont you offer to fix it then since you seem to the be the expert on this matter and know exactly how things have unfolded? ))

Cause maybe the people who own the game ban everyone from discord that they disagree with? Simple pay enough play enough.

Cause maybe the people who own the game ban everyone from discord that they disagree with? Simple pay enough play enough.
    Im not banned and trust me im far from liked by David. :) Maybe its the way you disagree with the people that are the issue? )) (Not that I use the MUGA Discord)

..............is all Fix it is all im saying...its pretty sad you cant fix the game you buy is all...

..............is all Fix it is all im saying...its pretty sad you cant fix the game you buy is all...
    The game is free there is no need to pay anything to play the game.

Unless you reap the benefits.....Obvs you know what i mean... 2008.....

Yeah nothing? i know its been read.....

Administrator
    We don't censor anyone. If you break the rules, you are not allowed to participate with others that do not break the rules. It is quite simple, but I understand it may not be easy.

Korp is correct, it is not a server issue. We've already addressed OOPS. If you are having problems you should contact us, complaining on the forums is not the proper way to contact us with issues.
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Quote Originally Posted by DavidC View Post
    We don't censor anyone. If you break the rules, you are not allowed to participate with others that do not break the rules. It is quite simple, but I understand it may not be easy.

Korp is correct, it is not a server issue. We've already addressed OOPS. If you are having problems you should contact us, complaining on the forums is not the proper way to contact us with issues.
    So, better get rid of the Bugs forum then not to give people the wrong impression. ;)

Administrator
    Korp you should come back to Discord, I feel that the server would be more enjoyable with you there
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Pretty sure this is the EXACT reason you have forums? You bug and ur servers suck so i come here to complain.... other wise im pretty sure i dont have a fking clue why you would have a forum? Want be to be polite? i would be .......IF the game was like it was 15 years ago with 100k people and no server lag....But, im sure you will figure it out with ur buddy Korps hes got yo back

Thread Information