View Poll Results: When will the bugs be fixed?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • End of age 76

0 0%
  • End of age 77

0 0%
  • End of age 78

3 37.50%
  • We have bugs??

5 62.50%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will Devs fix the known bugs?

Enthusiast

Question Will Devs fix the known bugs?

Bugs are piling up and no response has been given to whether the issues are being looked into. So... Here's a poll to see when people think the bugs will eventually be fixed!

I see no poll?

And no, probably not.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    I see no poll?

And no, probably not.
    Relax la. It doesn't allow us to create poll until the main thread is up (at least that's the behaviour on phone).

None of your options are correct.

Enthusiast
    I'm being optimistic that they will get fixed eventually. Hence, the lack of option for 'Will never get fixed'. Call it misplaced optimism if you want =)

Your optimism is misplaced.

Bugs are just undocumented features.

Have you proof that bugs aren't fixed or is just you upset cause you haven't recieved response on your specific issue? I mean they are active on Discord while I disagree with their approach things are still being done most likely.

Forum Fanatic
    And as mentioned they respond there,why keep asking here waiting on a reply when you could talk to them when you had a question in chat . May as well send them a letter in The mail

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder TA View Post
    And as mentioned they respond there,why keep asking here waiting on a reply when you could talk to them when you had a question in chat . May as well send them a letter in The mail
    As long as they have a bug report available they should be active I that as well

Forum Fanatic
    That I agree with . If they are going to still use that feature it should be handled thru it also. Haven’t seen much of Bishop in awhile

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Enthusiast
    Have the devs announced that Discord is their official means of communication instead of utopia forums? No. Official announcements count, not unofficial announcements. If they want Discord to be their official means of communication, they need to mention it. Period. Somehow believing that unofficially announcing that everything is going to happen on Discord is just not going to cut it. The majority of the utopian population is not going to magically switch to Discord just because the Devs have unofficially announced that Discord is their means of communication. It's just poor communication skills on their part.

As for sending them a letter through mail, they haven't bothered to respond for over 2 weeks now. So I'm pretty sure they aren't checking utopia support email ID as well.

@Korp. I have proof that bugs aren't fixed. Pretty sure ALL kds have proof as well that they aren't fixed. For example the second steward being unable to send mass mail to KD is a well documented bug that hasn't been fixed for the last 2 months.

Have they ever announced that the forums is there official means of communication? ;) Though they have announced Discord and pushed for Discord use pretty hard. Also the majority of the utopia population doesnt use the forums either so thats rather moot argument.

You have proof that your issues that you know about hasnt been handled (your specific issue might not even be a bug!) But what about all the things you arent aware of?

Though it doesnt seem that you actually want help with your issues and just want to complain just by principle cause help isnt that far away.

Post Demon
    Time for another poll when will the thread be locked and by what forum moderator? My bet is on Palem in less than 2 days an you will be adviced to pm a mod or dev or write support.

Palem been online several timse since this threads creation. Plus he only locks necro threads!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrinky View Post
    The majority of the utopian population is not going to magically switch to Discord just because the Devs have unofficially announced that Discord is their means of communication.
    The discord has about 1900 people on it as far as I can tell.

I can't speak to how support stuff is being handled, but it's very possible they're just busy and not giving back replies after things are looked at/addressed

Thread Information