View Poll Results: When will the bugs be fixed?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • End of age 76

0 0%
  • End of age 77

0 0%
  • End of age 78

3 37.50%
  • We have bugs??

5 62.50%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will Devs fix the known bugs?

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    The discord has about 1900 people on it as far as I can tell.

I can't speak to how support stuff is being handled, but it's very possible they're just busy and not giving back replies after things are looked at/addressed

Not the case, as obvious by David posting in here but neglecting Bug report. :P While "always" being avaible at Discord at least the two times i visited few minutes before a reply!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Well then idk, but making troll polls in the forums that they don't really use anymore probably isn't a good way to address your problems with the dev's

¯\_(ツ)_/ ¯

Well then idk, but making troll polls in the forums that they don't really use anymore probably isn't a good way to address your problems with the dev's

¯\_(ツ)_/ ¯
    I dont think its a troll poll, i thinks its genuine frustration for being disregarded by the owners/support/whatevs.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    You don't think a poll asking when the bugs will be fixed and the options of the next few ages plus the option of being sceptical of the existence of bugs is a troll poll? You think he's making a legitimate inquiry? Lol

I mean, I get the frustration, but like thunder said you might as well mail them a complaint if you think posting here is a good way of communicating your complaints

Director of Age Changes
    Or you can put 2 and 2 together and figure out on your own that the best way to get the assistance you want is to go to discord and @ the devs, they're quite active.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

I mean, I get the frustration, but like thunder said you might as well mail them a complaint if you think posting here is a good way of communicating your complaints
    Its getting the attention it needs...maybe just not from the correct people. So do your due diligence and relay the message mmk?
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Enthusiast
    Mail has already been sent to support and no reply has come even though it's been over 2 weeks since I sent it.

To those telling me to go to discord and contact them, I have no intentions to install discord. So it would be nice of you guys if you can tell the devs that there are some issues which have been reported and no response has been received. Something as simple as saying a bug is being fixed or a reported bug is actually an undocumented feature would be good enough.
    Last edited by Shrinky; 28-06-2018 at 03:27.

Postaholic
    Discord can run in your browser, you don't need to download anything.

Needs to get out more
    @ Swagger: Unless your system is old like mine. I just get kicked back to my home page.

When it's convenient for me to begin using my laptop I'll probably start playing again. I'm pretty happy with my old iPad, but it doesn't work well with Utopia anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Demon
    MeepMeep

There are no bugs, just features someone else figured out how to exploit before you did.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrinky View Post

To those telling me to go to discord and contact them, I have no intentions to install discord...
    want to be spoon fed as well? time for a diaper change???

but in all serious note - just because we don't get person replies etc does not mean things are not being looked at (yes being looked at and dealt with are 2 different things).

this game has always had bugs and will continue to have bugs - its part of its attraction lol
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Needs to get out more
    My favorite is "stutter page mercenaries" when I see I'm penniless and all my horses are pooping in their stables after 1 tap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

trying to get your thought heard on discord is like throwing a penny into a fountain and making a wish. At least here your query doesnt get washed away with spam instantly. If discord is to be the main 'forum' then why do these even exist anymore? Save some time and money and get rid of it. (id rather not, discord is lame- i have no desire to talk to you/them in real time whatsoever)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by RattleHead View Post
    trying to get your thought heard on discord is like throwing a penny into a fountain and making a wish. At least here your query doesnt get washed away with spam instantly. If discord is to be the main 'forum' then why do these even exist anymore? Save some time and money and get rid of it. (id rather not, discord is lame- i have no desire to talk to you/them in real time whatsoever)
    You can DM them or tag them. From what I've seen they're very good about responding

You can DM them or tag them. From what I've seen they're very good about responding
    Maybe you want like, to discuss suggestions and strategy and maybe you just dont have time to sit there all the time to see everything. So like maybe .. forums is great for that purpose, you can make a thread discuss your topic and then return day after and not have to shift through thousands lines of spam just ot maybe get some valuable input!

Thread Information